currently watching...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Being645
Wiki Wizard

Sisters of Mercy - Temple of Love - TOTP 1992 ... :eek: ... hell ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPfce9FvjgA
James Blast
Banned

JEEEEZIZ! this is bad, Avoid!
only saw it because my cousin asked me to get it off Amazon for him.
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Pista
Cureboi

James Blast wrote:Image

JEEEEZIZ! this is bad, Avoid!
only saw it because my cousin asked me to get it off Amazon for him.
Wasn't this the real reason Tupak Shakur was shot dead?
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
James Blast
Banned

if I tell you he was better than Tim Roth, does that give you an idea of how bad this was.
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Salome
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Being645 wrote:Sisters of Mercy - Temple of Love - TOTP 1992 ... :eek: ... hell ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPfce9FvjgA
Why hell? I know you guys here prefer the original version, but as an Israeli who also loves Ofra very much (she was an amazing singer), her singing together with the Sisters was always very exciting for me. I love watching her singing next to Andrew :.)
Salome
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

:lol: I love these guys!
James Blast
Banned

The Ridicules of Chronic, love it :D
~ Peter Steele
Garbageman
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

New season of Boardwalk Empire
Like pushing a marsmallow into a piggy bank
Big Si
School Bully

markfiend wrote:Watched this last night:

Fantastic film! And done on a minuscule budget too. Some genuinely scary bits, some genuinely funny bits. :notworthy:
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Saw it at the flicks last night, and can now watch it at home too :wink:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Andie
Overbomber

Watched The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo parts 1 and 2 last night and will be watching The Girl Who Played With Fire and The Girl Who Kicked The Hornets Nest over the next couple of nights...the extended version of "Dragon Tattoo" was awesome...well worth getting this box set as I doubt the Hollywood version will be as gritty and as close to the books
James Blast
Banned

is it that good? I gave up on the first book around 100 pages
~ Peter Steele
Andie
Overbomber

gotta plug away past 129 pages...then it starts to get interesting. Books are a bit daunting I agree, but so very worth it
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

Adian Baker/NADJA - White Nights/Drone Fields

What a SUPER DVD! :notworthy:

For all fans of NADJA and Baker, an unusual live-DVD mixing a live performance with works and videos from other befriended artists, a piece of art in itself! :D

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
James Blast
Banned

mmm, yeah... like... uh, heavy mahn
~ Peter Steele
Debaser
Overbomber

Is it ever so slightly worrying, that I find a man dressed up as a dog incredibly delicious. W0000F!!
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Wot... you're a FURRY!

:lol:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
LouLou
Slight Overbomber

part1
part2
part3

it's not every day a gal has the office all to herself ;D
rian
Slight Overbomber

Andie wrote:Image

Watched The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo parts 1 and 2 last night and will be watching The Girl Who Played With Fire and The Girl Who Kicked The Hornets Nest over the next couple of nights...the extended version of "Dragon Tattoo" was awesome...well worth getting this box set as I doubt the Hollywood version will be as gritty and as close to the books
I see that this is the swedish version, with english text. Well, I'm sure of that. I have the box, and love it! I think that Hollywood have done a version of the first book, and will do all 3. Is the the first one out yet?
I think someone set my soul alight
Andie
Overbomber

rian wrote:

I see that this is the swedish version, with english text. Well, I'm sure of that. I have the box, and love it! I think that Hollywood have done a version of the first book, and will do all 3. Is the the first one out yet?
Yeah it is the original Swedish version, fully extended into almost 6 full length feature films, and with an English soundtrack, not just subtitles.

The new Hollywood version is due any time soon, but it's not out yet...I'll give it the benefit of a viewing, but I'm not sure that it's gonna be as dark, violent or disturbing...
rian
Slight Overbomber

Andie wrote:
rian wrote:

The new Hollywood version is due any time soon, but it's not out yet...I'll give it the benefit of a viewing, but I'm not sure that it's gonna be as dark, violent or disturbing...
Nah, probably not. Hollywood are not famous for that. Go Sweden go!
I think someone set my soul alight
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

It's Fincher FFS, it'll kick and infiltrate arse.
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

Deserves to be a f**k-off big pic because it's a bloody brilliant film (although lots of changes from the original novel). Oldman is fantastically understated as the almost invisible Smiley:

Holly_DelRey
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

🇨🇦 🔁 🇺🇲
Being645
Wiki Wizard

Looking forward to this ... on March 29 there's going to be a press preview at Cinedom Cologne ... official start: June 28th ...

http://www.cinemajenin.org/new/