top trumps cricket!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Cricinfo unveils online Top Trumps:

The cricket site has teamed up with Top Trumps to offer an online version of the classic card game based around the current Test series in India.

Players can challenge other cricket fans from around the world to a live game and the statistics are updated as the series progresses.
http://www.toptrumpslive.com/cricinfo/game.asp

the most interesting cricket-related thing i've ever seen :D :innocent:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Badlander
Overbomber

Quiff Boy wrote: the most interesting cricket-related thing i've ever seen :D :innocent:
I've never seen any interesting cricket-related thing.:?
Call me mainland ignorant & tasteless bastard. :wink:
I'd end this moment to be with you
Through morphic oceans I'd lay here with you
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Andrew Eldritch, sort of wrote:I dislike curries, I can't eat the food of a country that regularly beats us at cricket
:wink:
EvilBastard
Overbomber

If cricket isn't your thing, but you still hanker after the halcyon schoolyard days, then these Top Trumps might be more up your street. Ability to read German a plus, but not entirely necessary...

Clicky
also
Clicky after many beers
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody