August Bank Holiday

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Debaser
Overbomber

It seems I'm going to be free that weekend..............................and I'm fukkin annoyed about it.

Could've watched the demise of Mike Baldwin instead of being sat refreshing bloody seetickets, the Carling site and giving myself a neck crick redialing......
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

sorry to hear that Ness but actually it was quite harrowing watching mike baldwin's marbles go walkabout. :urff: :?
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
wayne
Road Kill

there are more tickets available NOW - we've just got 3 for the w/e

Debaser wrote:It seems I'm going to be free that weekend..............................and I'm fukkin annoyed about it.

Could've watched the demise of Mike Baldwin instead of being sat refreshing bloody seetickets, the Carling site and giving myself a neck crick redialing......
this ones called my girlfriends husband drives a tank
Ginger
Amphetamine Filth

Debaser wrote:It seems I'm going to be free that weekend..............................and I'm fukkin annoyed about it.
LEEDS FESTIE WITHOUT G.T. AND NESS!!! Noooooooooo!!!!!!

You shall go to the ball Cinderella :kiss:

I got through not 20 minutes ago to seetickets.com and they had weekend tickets available. Had to phone him indoors for his credit card number and your address but you are now the proud owners of two Leeds Festie weekend tickets.

Appreciation of the alcofrolic variety will be much welcome :innocent: :wink:

You'll just have to tape Mike Baldwin's demise and watch it when you get back from Leeds.
Debaser
Overbomber

To think a few years ago, I had NO IDEA of the wonderfulness of Ginger - I've got various hints of it over those years though... :notworthy: :kiss: :notworthy: :kiss: :notworthy: :kiss: :notworthy:

I shall think of some suitable gratitude - the best being me doing something daft you can take pics of and dine out on over the next few months :lol:

All hail the Gingerness
Debaser
Overbomber

Ginger wrote:
WITHOUT G.T. !!!
You know he only spoils it....
Ginger
Amphetamine Filth

Debaser wrote:To think a few years ago, I had NO IDEA of the wonderfulness of Ginger - I've got various hints of it over those years though... :notworthy: :kiss: :notworthy: :kiss: :notworthy: :kiss: :notworthy:
Only special people experience my wonderfulness cuz, as you know Ness, people p*ss me off...alot :wink: