French Sisters Of Mercy forum :)

Do you do a TSOM-related website? Do you know any cool TSOM websites? Sites listed here may be about anything to do with The Sisters: lyrics, tours, photos, biographies, interviews, etc. Post your URLs along with a short description of the website here.

Note: Please post links about trading Sisters memorabilia or your personal collection in the Trading section.
Erwann Bleu
Road Kill

Hi all,

I'm french and my english is bad. But I love Sisters Of Mercy (despite what Andrew thinks about frenchies :P ). That's why I decided to do a french forum for french fans (with translations) here (I never find a french site on the web :( ) :
http://thesistersofmercy.zikforum.com (for the first Sisters tour in France :notworthy: )

Thanks all (hard for me to speak in english :P )

----------

Salut,

Comme j'essaye de le dire en anglais ^^, je n'ai jamais trouvé de forum ou de site français consacré aux Sisters Of Mercy, donc j'ai voulu combler ce vide en profitant de leur premier concert à Paris. J'espère que quelques fan francophones passent parfois ici pour avoir le plaisir de les retrouver sur cet autre forum :)
http://thesistersofmercy.zikforum.com - forum français consacré aux Sisters Of Mercy
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

I hardly know any French words.

My English isn't that good either. As I'm Dutch it's sometimes a bit hard to explain certain subjects in proper English or give a well based opinion.
I just try my best and know that most of the people accept it and don't make fun of it. Though sometimes I got the feeling that I said less than I wanted to....

So just try your best and it's okay! :wink:
"as we walk on the floodland"
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Je m'inscrirai et on verra si je peux contribuer quelque chose là bas. Mais mon français est terrible, excusez-moi :lol:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
Erwann Bleu
Road Kill

:lol:

Thanks :) - don't worry I understood what you said in French :P .

And as Ozpat write :
Ozpat wrote:So just try your best and it's okay!
:D
http://thesistersofmercy.zikforum.com - forum français consacré aux Sisters Of Mercy
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

But it was one mistake after the other, probably? :lol:

Anyway, has French internet gone on strike as well? It doesn't seem to work anymore :eek:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
Erwann Bleu
Road Kill

Obviousman wrote:But it was one mistake after the other, probably? :lol:

Anyway, has French internet gone on strike as well? It doesn't seem to work anymore :eek:
Only "contribuer à" (that's all :P )

No, French internet is ok :lol: , but sometimes, on the server forumactif.com, it is slow to access (but it is free).
canon docre
Overbomber

Erwann Bleu wrote:Hi all,

...But I love Sisters Of Mercy (despite what Andrew thinks about frenchies :P )
well, he's at least a true admirer of your actresses. :wink:
Put their heads on f*cking pikes in front of the venue for all I care.
Badlander
Overbomber

Ozpat wrote: My English isn't that good either. As I'm Dutch it's sometimes a bit hard to explain certain subjects in proper English or give a well based opinion.
I just try my best and know that most of the people accept it and don't make fun of it. Though sometimes I got the feeling that I said less than I wanted to....
It's not that bad really. Being less than fluent in a certain language helps you avoid all the s**t that usually goes with "subtle" thinking. All that's left is what you really need to say. ;D
I'd end this moment to be with you
Through morphic oceans I'd lay here with you