The Drowning Season appearing in Virginia & Maryland

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
The Drowning Season
Road Kill

Hey All,

I know that this message only affects those in the area of Virginia and Maryland, but hopefully we'll also make some new friends worldwide, which is always a welcome thing!

"The Black Market Tour" featuring The Drowning Season and Red This Ever rolls into Charlottesville, VA, on Saturday, April 29th. For the uninitiated, Red This Ever play music in the vein of Joy Division/New Order/The Cure, while The Drowning Season's influences include The Sisters of Mercy/The m*****n UK/Fields of the Nephilim. If your a fan of dark, 80's style alternative rock, don't miss this show!

Dare to venture into the unknown! That's right junior crime fighters, on Saturday, May 13th, we're going back to The Ottobar in Baltimore to play a rescheduled show, opening for 51 Peg and the increasingly brutal Twenty Ripped Angel. Tickets may be purchased prior to the show for $8.00 (the price at the door is $10.00). If you're interested, please contact Matt @ drowning_season@hotmail.com

For more info on these shows please check out our MySpace page or official website. Please come out to support The Drowning Season and show some love for REAL gothic rock music.

Take care and I hope to see you,
Matt
The Drowning Season
http://www.drowning-season.com/
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=10068201