Crash and Burn recording?

Have you established a good reputation at HL and got some Sisters stuff to sell or trade with the community? Or are you searching for that elusive ultra rare live bootleg from 1988? Ever had a bad experience with a trader on Ebay? Let us all know here. Outdated threads will be purged over time.

Warning: Newcomers posting here first will be treated like spammers. At least have the courtesy to say hello in General Chat first...
inz
Road Kill

Hello!
Sorry if I am disturbing you with questions I wouldn't have asked if I had read an faq or something along those lines, but it is a fairly innocent question after all.

Is there a bootleg that compiles all the unreleased songs available? I am mainly interested in crash and burn since it has been stuck in my head since I saw them in gothenburg, and though I appreciate the effort done by the guy who did the some songs wander by mistake thing, the recording of crash and burn included leaves quite a lot to be desired I'm afraid.

So, is there not a recording with semi-clear vocals and minimum chatter available after all these shows? This is my question. :)

Just wish he would record the songs and accidentally leak them or something, if it is Pearson's copyright or something along those lines that are blocking 'em. ;)
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

The best one I've heard it the Amsterdam 30-03-03 performance for soundwise. I got it off Dimeadozen a few weeks back. I'm sure there are some better sounding versions though kicking about.
24.24.2.489 Deceased
itnAklipse
Slight Overbomber

C & B has been stuck in my head, too, since it grabbed me in Gothenburg. No recording can do justice to the texture of the beat and Andrew's growl and the lights.
we've got beer and we've got fuel
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

CellThree wrote:The best one I've heard it the Amsterdam 30-03-03 performance for soundwise.
Seconded! :notworthy:

Also very nice: Frankfurt 01-04-2003
"as we walk on the floodland"
DGP00666
Amphetamine Filth

Exxile In Cologne bootleg
You are very very bad people and you must be punished
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

Ozpat wrote:
CellThree wrote:The best one I've heard it the Amsterdam 30-03-03 performance for soundwise.
Seconded! :notworthy:

Also very nice: Frankfurt 01-04-2003
Thirded!!! (Should be a word anyway...)

I've posted this elsewhere many times & I'll post it again.
Frankfurt 01/04/2003 is the DEFINITIVE Crash & Burn recording as far as I'm concerned. 8)
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”