Adam Pearson

Know the whereabouts of any ex-Sisters members or hangers-on? Got any amusing anecdotes about members of the band, past or present? Post 'em here...
Fallon
Road Kill

Over in the Germany in January thread, I made the comment that Adam Pearson has vanished off the face of the Earth.

Forum stalwart H.Blackrose asked:
H. Blackrose wrote: 26 Nov 2023, 06:24 Is this him?!?

"While music was my former profession, and I want to do more of this as a hobby in future, my main m*****n now is to get the world “konnekted”, whereby everyone will learn, train, and use KONNEKT - a universal psychosocial operating system which I have uncovered - as a lived part of daily culture."

ETA: if this *is* him, he's become a hardcore Islamophobe
Now I can't get into X/Twitter because I hate it and don't have a login, so I don't know what the Islamophobic comment is, but I went digging into KONNEKT because, I couldn't quite tell if that was a picture of our man Adam in H. Blackrose's link, and also because it sounds like hilarious tosh, and I found this utterly incomprehensible video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8Z0M6N ... tEvolution

And I'm very sure that the man doing the talking is our Adam. Here is a comparison chart showing his pouty face and that mouth exploration thing which I had always assumed was just an indicator of his hoovering up rather a lot of speed, but which he continues to do while espousing Spiral Dynamics and the Konnekt program:

Fascinating!

In order to continue my investigation I will need someone who's on the same continent as him to attend a Konnekt seminar and ask if Konnekt can help one to Sleep With All The Girls In Berlin.

Do you know any other ex-Sisters who turned into wackjobs? I heard a couple of them went on to form a fairly daft band together... fnar fnar
Depprocksfarfar
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Fallon wrote: 26 Nov 2023, 10:30 Over in the Germany in January thread, I made the comment that Adam Pearson has vanished off the face of the Earth.

Forum stalwart H.Blackrose asked:
H. Blackrose wrote: 26 Nov 2023, 06:24 Is this him?!?

"While music was my former profession, and I want to do more of this as a hobby in future, my main m*****n now is to get the world “konnekted”, whereby everyone will learn, train, and use KONNEKT - a universal psychosocial operating system which I have uncovered - as a lived part of daily culture."

ETA: if this *is* him, he's become a hardcore Islamophobe
Now I can't get into X/Twitter because I hate it and don't have a login, so I don't know what the Islamophobic comment is, but I went digging into KONNEKT because, I couldn't quite tell if that was a picture of our man Adam in H. Blackrose's link, and also because it sounds like hilarious tosh, and I found this utterly incomprehensible video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8Z0M6N ... tEvolution

And I'm very sure that the man doing the talking is our Adam. Here is a comparison chart showing his pouty face and that mouth exploration thing which I had always assumed was just an indicator of his hoovering up rather a lot of speed, but which he continues to do while espousing Spiral Dynamics and the Konnekt program:

Fascinating!

In order to continue my investigation I will need someone who's on the same continent as him to attend a Konnekt seminar and ask if Konnekt can help one to Sleep With All The Girls In Berlin.

Do you know any other ex-Sisters who turned into wackjobs? I heard a couple of them went on to form a fairly daft band together... fnar fnar
Maybe that piece of information belongs in his "Where are they now?", linked below, even though i must say the topic did draw my attention!
https://myheartland.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=10798
sultan2075
Overbomber

Doktor Avalanche whispering in his ears on the tour bus during lonely, dark, cold nights... nights that last weeks at a time... this is the result.
--
The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside.
Pista
Cureboi

Depprocksfarfar wrote: 26 Nov 2023, 13:00
Maybe that piece of information belongs in his "Where are they now?", linked below, even though i must say the topic did draw my attention!
https://myheartland.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=10798
Done ;)
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
H. Blackrose

Fallon wrote: 26 Nov 2023, 10:30 Now I can't get into X/Twitter because I hate it and don't have a login, so I don't know what the Islamophobic comment is
Oh, it's not worth reproducing, but all his recent Twitter posts are not only very, very pro-Israel re: the recent conflict, but blame Islam specifically for Hamas terrorism. Real "War on Terror" stuff from 2002. As I said elsewhere, if he really thinks that KONNEKT is a process which solves all the problems of civilisation and that everyone should be doing it, then he's just invented his own religion and has no right to talk about other faiths.
Here is a comparison chart showing his pouty face and that mouth exploration thing which I had always assumed was just an indicator of his hoovering up rather a lot of speed,
Hmmm. There is a known connection between "hoovering up a lot of speed" and thinking you've solved the problems of the human race / some group of people are uniquely evil.
"We're Hawkwind and this is a song about love."
H. Blackrose

Purple Light wrote: 02 Jul 2011, 00:14 Not that it tells us what he's doing now but he is here ;

https://www.facebook.com/konnektivist

I'm too scared to message him. :lol:
... and we should have all checked this thread in advance to see whether it was our Adam. Here is definitive proof that it is. He was using the "KONNEKT" brand as long ago as 2011.
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

Last time we've checked he was in some Caldini's manipulation and coaching stuff, this feels like a "natural" progress. He's not doing much harm, even his tw@er (it's private, so only people having tw@er account and want to can see/read it).
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

Bartek wrote: 27 Nov 2023, 09:56 Last time we've checked he was in some Caldini's manipulation and coaching stuff, this feels like a "natural" progress. He's not doing much harm, even his tw@er (it's private, so only people having tw@er account and want to can see/read it).
youre more up to date than me bro. last i heard he had joined the MC5 "KICK OUTTHE JAMS MOTHER FUCKERS!" M :twisted:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
H. Blackrose

Anyway, I'd dearly love to hear an interviewer ask Von (or Chris Catalyst) whether they know that their former bandmate has pretty much solved all the problems of human civilisation
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

I'd expect diplomatic answer they not in touch anymore and have no idea what he's doing but wishing him all the best in his endeavors.