Belgrade June 13th

Gig reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on the mammoth 2006 25th Anniversary tour.
jenzi-benzi
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Where can I buy it in Serbia. Im just in Belgrade right now!
Janko
Road Kill

Hey!

I was at the gig and I'm more than impressed. The stadium was 3/4 full (allegedly 5000 capacity) and that's huge thing for Serbia. The promotion was almost non-existant but tickets were cheap...

I was quite surprised to see so many unlikely people - older, nongoth, hell - nonrock folks turned up... Thank God metalheads didnt show up... That would kill me!

Amazing indeed!

PS

I'm little bummed with the fact that there is buy/sell concept among fans! Shouldnt you TRADE?!
Shouldnt somebody put it out for download?!
THE CURE

PS

Emily Perkins, I Will Love You Till I Die.
mh
Above the Chemist

Janko wrote:I'm little bummed with the fact that there is buy/sell concept among fans!
There ain't no such animal. (Well, there was, but his name was Tobias Dorf, and he seems to have thankfully vanished into the annals of history.)

Quite a lot of the 2006 gigs are there for you - just look around - the Sharing section is a good place to start.
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Badlander
Overbomber

Janko wrote:I'm little bummed with the fact that there is buy/sell concept among fans! Shouldnt you TRADE?!
We do. :von:
Read carefully : they're buying an item from someone who's not a forum member.
We can't force this person to give it for free... :innocent:
Anyway, hello and welcome to HL. 8)
I'd end this moment to be with you
Through morphic oceans I'd lay here with you
jenzi-benzi

Wait until I will be back home... :innocent:
guilhas
Amphetamine Filth

jenzi-benzi wrote:Wait until I will be back home... :innocent:
hope you got the DVD in Serbia.....

I'll hardly wait for your return Jens!

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
cybernetic_heartbeat
Road Kill

Janko wrote:I was quite surprised to see so many unlikely people - older, nongoth, hell - nonrock folks turned up... Thank God metalheads didnt show up... That would kill me!
Of course there were metalheads! I saw more than a couple of them. I don't see why this would bother you, though. Anyway, the concert was amazing, the atmosphere was impeccable!
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

This looks great. Guess there's a few of us waiting patiently for it to hit the weeding forum. :innocent: :notworthy:
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
lachert
Overbomber

i...... must... have.... this.... d... v.... d.......... erghhh
long live rock'n'roll
jenzi-benzi

I have texted with the guy from Serbia, but he wasnt able to meet with me as long I had been in Belgrade but I know somebody to trust who will manage this for me and send this dvd to my home in Germany (swaping against some T-shirt of Deine Lakaien).
hallucienate
Overbomber

jenzi-benzi wrote:I have texted with the guy from Serbia, but he wasnt able to meet with me as long I had been in Belgrade but I know somebody to trust who will manage this for me and send this dvd to my home in Germany (swaping against some T-shirt of Deine Lakaien).
I have friends in Belgrade willing to sort buy a disk for me, I just need to know where to get it from.
jenzi-benzi

I got his email from a Canadian guy in this board but the seller was little bit confused that knew his email and name. he doesnt want to trade just to sell it for 10 dollars.
hallucienate
Overbomber

jenzi-benzi wrote:I got his email from a Canadian guy in this board but the seller was little bit confused that knew his email and name. he doesnt want to trade just to sell it for 10 dollars.
That's fine, I just need to know where to take the $10.
jenzi-benzi

I dont know, my friend will pay it for me in Dinars and will sent it me.
hallucienate
Overbomber

jenzi-benzi wrote:I dont know, my friend will pay it for me in Dinars and will sent it me.
OK, thanks. I'll get my friend to send him a message in serbian and try clear things up.
AngryWorm
Road Kill

If anybody want this DVD(Belgrade) just contact me...I think I can send few via Post office...
Tko leti vredi,tko ne leti ne vredi...
Spiggythecat
Amphetamine Filth

AngryWorm wrote:If anybody want this DVD(Belgrade) just contact me...I think I can send few via Post office...
I'd like to have it :)
And the kissing and the colours come crushing down