The Damage Done - original

Have you established a good reputation at HL and got some Sisters stuff to sell or trade with the community? Or are you searching for that elusive ultra rare live bootleg from 1988? Ever had a bad experience with a trader on Ebay? Let us all know here. Outdated threads will be purged over time.

Warning: Newcomers posting here first will be treated like spammers. At least have the courtesy to say hello in General Chat first...
Brother Al
Road Kill

Can anyone give me in idea of how much an original copy of The Damage Done is worth? I have a genuine copy that I bought from Jumbo in the early 80's (82, I think) and am going to sell it on e-bay.

It will not be in pristine condition, as I have given it a fair few plays over the years, but should not be scratched. Cover will be perfect, as it has been in a plastic wallet since purchase.

Ta ever so!
Dark
Underneath the Rock

You're looking at well over £200 if the cover's mint. On a good day, anyway.
Doctor Avalanche
Amphetamine Filth

This one went for £255 on ebay recently

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... %3AIT&rd=1

:innocent: But if you want a quick sale, I'll give you a tenner for it :innocent:
"My mommy always said
there were no monsters"

"No real ones"

"But there are,
aren't there?"
Mickpit
Road Kill

Brother Al wrote:Can anyone give me in idea of how much an original copy of The Damage Done is worth? I have a genuine copy that I bought from Jumbo in the early 80's (82, I think) and am going to sell it on e-bay.

It will not be in pristine condition, as I have given it a fair few plays over the years, but should not be scratched. Cover will be perfect, as it has been in a plastic wallet since purchase.

Ta ever so!
Brother Al, did you sell it? if so how much did you get?
I'm not young enough to know everything
jkbcold
Road Kill

More than 200 £ for a 7inch,,, crazyness ...
We Are The Same S......
Brother Al
Road Kill

Mickpit wrote:
Brother Al wrote:Can anyone give me in idea of how much an original copy of The Damage Done is worth? I have a genuine copy that I bought from Jumbo in the early 80's (82, I think) and am going to sell it on e-bay.

Ta ever so!
No, haven't sold it yet as it is at my old place over in Leeds. I have a couple of original copies of Body Electric in same condition, so might sell them all as a job lot (I know B.E. is not worth much!)
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Brother Al wrote:
Mickpit wrote:

Ta ever so!
No, haven't sold it yet as it is at my old place over in Leeds. I have a couple of original copies of Body Electric in same condition, so might sell them all as a job lot (I know B.E. is not worth much!)
Yeah.. I'll give you £15 for it.. £25 for both? :innocent:
Mickpit
Road Kill

Brother Al wrote:
Mickpit wrote:

Ta ever so!
Well please let us know when/if you do, the one that was sold recently (above) has some damage done to the cover :innocent: and it still went fot £255!!!!...................I'm interested as I have a mint Damage Done (played only 3 times!) and a mint B.E.

Does anyone recall a 'personal vinyl collection' post anywhere, where we can show off our boot's n rarities?
Reptile
Amphetamine Filth

The Light Shines Clear Through The Sodium Haze
The Night Draws Near And The Daylight Fades But Theres A
Voice In The Distance Quiet And Clear Saying
Something That I Never Wanted To Hear
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

Mickpit wrote:Does anyone recall a 'personal vinyl collection' post anywhere, where we can show off our boot's n rarities?
you could always start one. i might even join in ;D
Goths have feelings too
Mickpit
Road Kill

paint it black wrote:
Mickpit wrote:Does anyone recall a 'personal vinyl collection' post anywhere, where we can show off our boot's n rarities?
you could always start one. i might even join in ;D
I was thinking of doing so, didn't want to repeat a post.........and i'm being a bit lazy with the searching :wink:
Mickpit
Road Kill

Reptile wrote:Ends 04-Jun-06 20:02:00 BST

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SISTERS-OF-MERCY- ... dZViewItem
I fear that soon we'll start to hear of copies WITH the cross on the church and the necessary run-in notes! The price they're starting to go for it could prove lucrative for some scheeming b'start!

(@Ret
Bahamas
Road Kill

Have u sold this?