GPS summer 02

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
elamanamou
Slight Overbomber

Browsing through GPS 02 and I came to the Dear uncle Chris page when I read a letter from a Dave Whelan about lyrics.

Is this "Planet Dave" or am I totally wrong? :notworthy:

Back in 2002 Eldritch mentioned in GPS "And the money from gigs is sufficient to keep the band operating at a low level: the reptile House in Leeds, the web sites and the forthcoming DVD" DVD? :innocent:

I thought he said in a recent Greek interview that there were no money to be made from gigs? ;D
elamanamou
Slight Overbomber

Btw. One day the DVD might get realesed, Apparently recordings of Leeds, rock city and Bonn 2001

This were the rumour back in 2001

Rumours! :roll:
OverThe Rainbow
Road Kill

elamanamou wrote: he said in a recent Greek interview that there were no money to be made from gigs?
It made me really sad...

May be just not enough money? :innocent:
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

elamanamou wrote:Browsing through GPS 02 and I came to the Dear uncle Chris page when I read a letter from a Dave Whelan about lyrics.

Is this "Planet Dave" or am I totally wrong? :notworthy:

Back in 2002 Eldritch mentioned in GPS "And the money from gigs is sufficient to keep the band operating at a low level: the reptile House in Leeds, the web sites and the forthcoming DVD" DVD? :innocent:

I thought he said in a recent Greek interview that there were no money to be made from gigs? ;D
Totally wrong.
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.