Couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of lads!!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

*laffs*

Even with their usual dirty antics, they still couldn't do it!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Idiots
Only a paand.
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

:(
"as we walk on the floodland"
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

I wan't going to mention it, but...

I watched the game on Sky at mrs fiend's mum's; Leeds were absolutely snotted by Watford. If they put on such a dire performance for the most important game of their season, they don't deserve to come up.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Q: What's dirty, wears white, and can't play footy for s**t?

A: Shaun Derry

ffs, what have leeds done to him? he used to be good when we had him, but now he couldn't play/foul his way out of a paper bag :roll:

they looked like they might have put up a decent showing once they brought healy on after 60 mins, but dear oh dear...

sunday was a woeful performance. and i should know all about woeful performances - i've seen the blades play more than a handful of matches that would embarass a 4th division team :urff:
Last edited by Quiff Boy on 22 May 2006, 12:46, edited 1 time in total.
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

;D ;D ;D ;D
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

Get 'em in while you can :(
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Why. You gonna buy players who don't try and cheat and get promoted by playing football next season?
Only a paand.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Oof. Harsh!

But fair ;)
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

Mrs RicheyJames wrote:Why. You gonna buy players who don't try and cheat and get promoted by playing football next season?
I'll keep it short - how about the blatant penalty that was never given? Or the throw-in that led to the second (jammy) goal that came off a Watford player? Or the pathetic diving that saw Gregan booked?

Fair play to Watford, they just might beat Sunderland's miserable record next season. With average gates lower than the Whites.

Bitter? You bet :evil:
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

Oh you lot love it! It gives you something to moan about!!

I can't believe I started a football thread!!

*does penance*

lol
Only a paand.
snowey
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

What goes "BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP"

The Leeds open top bus being reversed back into the garage.

:innocent: :twisted:
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

...So post Arsenal game last week :wink:

Great to be hated again, eh Purple? :D
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

Whadda ya mean again?
Only a paand.
Spiggy's hat
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I just knew from the title, what the content was going to be you B*****d :lol:

Well I left home at 4.55am on Sunday & arrived home at 2.30 this morning, and I have to say it wasn't the best day of my life. Possibly the most uncomfortable coach that I have ever sat on, and certainly one of the worst Leeds games I've seen for a while, and that is saying something after the last three seasons!

Soundly beaten by a better team, oh well back to the fizzy pop league for at least another season.
Give me one good reason
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

Me & you both Spiggy (though we went down on Saturday morning & stayed in Cheltenham overnight). Got in 2:30am last night... uncomfortable coach too. No sleep Sat night (due to something or other :innocent: :wink: ) & had to be up for work at 6:45am this morning!!! :evil:

Gret weekend. Absolutely RUINED by that performance. I didn't think we'd win anyway but its still gutting that they played in that manner.

:cry:
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
merrisl
Amphetamine Filth

Happens every time we get involved in any final with the words Coke and Cola involved in it.
I remember the last No Show at Wemberleee.

Anyway wench, stop starting threads on mens sports that you obviously know nothing about and get back in the kitchen !! :P :lol:

Lee
ruffers
Overbomber

Norman Hunter wrote:Get 'em in while you can :(
No rush then
Chucking another log on
Francis
Overbomber

snowey wrote:The Leeds open top bus being reversed back into the garage.
An open top bus I can live with. Spending a fortune on Millennium Square so they'd have somewhere to celebrate their European triumphs was Leeds City Council's most expensive folly. :roll:
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
ruffers
Overbomber

Norman Hunter wrote:
Mrs RicheyJames wrote:Why. You gonna buy players who don't try and cheat and get promoted by playing football next season?
I'll keep it short - how about the blatant penalty that was never given? Or the throw-in that led to the second (jammy) goal that came off a Watford player? Or the pathetic diving that saw Gregan booked?

Fair play to Watford, they just might beat Sunderland's miserable record next season. With average gates lower than the Whites.

Bitter? You bet :evil:
Or the p|ss poor defending at the corner for the first goal? Or the comedy keeping for the second? Or the textbook example of a clear cut penalty he should have got a second yellow for....

I've got no strong opinion on Leeds, but that was pathetic. I'm a Man City fan and have been to some grounds in the league and seen some performances which were shocking, just think yourselves lucky you're not going to some of the places we went to 3 or 4 years ago....
Chucking another log on
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

ruffers wrote: just think yourselves lucky you're not going to some of the places we went to 3 or 4 years ago....
Plenty of time yet, for you both.

:twisted:
'Fragged another moaning sh1tbag'
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

Ah-hah - but you all watched us didn't you..? Even if just to see us getting beat :wink:
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

merrisl wrote:Happens every time we get involved in any final with the words Coke and Cola involved in it.
I remember the last No Show at Wemberleee.

Anyway wench, stop starting threads on mens sports that you obviously know nothing about and get back in the kitchen !! :P :lol:

Lee

*knees merrisl in the balls*

8)

Oh and it's MRS wench to you.
Only a paand.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

Norman Hunter wrote:Ah-hah - but you all watched us didn't you..? Even if just to see us getting beat :wink:
Yes we did and for that exact reason.

I love a good comedy me. :lol: :lol:
Only a paand.
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

Mrs RicheyJames wrote:I love a good comedy me. :lol: :lol:
...And me a good ol' disaster flick :wink:
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Norman Hunter wrote:Ah-hah - but you all watched us didn't you..? Even if just to see us getting beat :wink:
Well, yeah, but surrounded as I was, in the hotel bar in Amsterdam, by a group of Sheff Wednesday (who the fcukare...) and Sheff united fans, all baying for blood, I was never likely to miss it. If it's any help, I thought Watford were as toss as your lot Mark. Maybe someone should simply nuke Division Two (or whatever you call it). Or maybe they could all claim off some lottery grant fund for grass roots (ie. toss) football.
'Fragged another moaning sh1tbag'