Oh No, He's At It Again...!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Regular little party central these days. I guess it's the start of the mid-life crisis. Hey ho.

Anyway, fellow HLers, there's a garden party this Sunday at my house (well, you know, me garden), and you're all welcome. All? Did I just say that? :eek: :urff: :lol: Yup. There's a family & friends BBQ in the afternoon, followed by the usual hijinks through the night, so for the sake of arguing I'd say anytime after 8. If anyone fancies it PM me and I can give you details, directions, lists of grog we'd like, that kind of thing. If not, no worries, I'll be battered regardless.

:kiss:
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
9while9
Slight Overbomber
Location: Parts Unknown or Isle of Tonga (whichever you prefer).

Planet Dave wrote:Regular little party central these days. I guess it's the start of the mid-life crisis. Hey ho.

Anyway, fellow HLers, there's a garden party this Sunday at my house (well, you know, me garden), and you're all welcome. All? Did I just say that? :eek: :urff: :lol: Yup. There's a family & friends BBQ in the afternoon, followed by the usual hijinks through the night, so for the sake of arguing I'd say anytime after 8. If anyone fancies it PM me and I can give you details, directions, lists of grog we'd like, that kind of thing. If not, no worries, I'll be battered regardless.

:kiss:
Didn't get enough of the party punishment last weelend? :P

Can I come I'll hop in me private jet..........whoooshhhhhhhhhhhh :lol:
"An artist is a creature driven by demons. He doesn't know why they choose him and he's usually too busy to wonder why." - William Faulkner

-Me, I'm inspired by my DarkAngel.
James Blast
Banned

any particular reason for this Herr Planet? :innocent:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

James Blast wrote:any particular reason for this Herr Planet? :innocent:
Yep. I feel like it. :twisted: It'll help that Mandy succeeded in keeping her job (reapplying for her own job - a staple of NHS management :roll: ) and I've finally secured official regular employment, but we were gonna have it anyway. And it'll be good practice for July. 8) :twisted: :lol:

@ Mr While9 - you can never be partied out. Ever. It's in the rules.
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
James Blast
Banned

That reapplying nonsense is complete and utter bollocks!
We're all so fuckin' stressed out by diminishing pensions, focus (cnut) groups, team building exercises (Wank!), new government (small 'g') targets, performance indicators and any other obsticles they place in our way of improving/doing our Fuckin' JOB!

FFS do I have issues!

sorry Dave and congrats :D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

No worries James, all issues sound perfectly reasonable to me, and no doubt to any half intelligient human being trying to help people get better, having been employed to do just that.
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man

:eek:

Wrong weekend for Deutsche girl. :(

Keep the other one free though. :wink:
[size=9:7c190484cc]Johnny Boy - JB - Loki - Johnny M

Heartland 14 Jul 03 - 05 Aug 06.[/size:7c190484cc]
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Right on the buggering end of my pay-month, and I've got a meal with Miss Sinister's parents. It would've been perfect otherwise, what with a bank holiday the next day.

Have it large mate, and congrats to you and yours!

Now, the killer question - who'd hire you?! :wink:
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Unfortunately, I'm trapped in this city that weekend. Do ask again when I'm 19 and in Yorkshire. ;)
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

Fcuk It PM on it's way

Snooch to the Nooch

(sorry been watching a Kevin Smith documentry)

:urff: ;D :wink: :twisted: :eek: :D
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
Francis
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:FFS do I have issues!
Could be worse James.

I would grace you with my presence Dave, but Luke's decided to stop Sunday night as well. I'm sure you'll manage without me. :lol:
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
James Blast
Banned

If I didn't ken ye Francis I'd have to stab you now. :lol:
~ Peter Steele
Francis
Overbomber

And that hamster got off lightly. The Big Yin would've battered and fried it alive first. :lol:
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Just the delightful Mr Wobble so far. I take it no-one else likes partying til dawn. Pah, wouldn't last five minutes in Amsterdam with MB and DB. :P
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

Planet Dave wrote:Just the delightful Mr Wobble so far. I take it no-one else likes partying til dawn. Pah, wouldn't last five minutes in Amsterdam with MB and DB. :P
Hmmm... :innocent:
James Blast
Banned

Planet Dave wrote:Just the delightful Mr Wobble so far. I take it no-one else likes partying til dawn. Pah, wouldn't last five minutes in Amsterdam with MB and DB. :P
Correctomundo! :|
~ Peter Steele
canon docre
Overbomber

oh come on now Ravey, you know I would come immediatly if you could just provide enough Bratwurst. ;D
Put their heads on f*cking pikes in front of the venue for all I care.
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

canon docre wrote:oh come on now Ravey, you know I would come immediatly if you could just provide enough Bratwurst. ;D

"Come immediately" and "bratwurst" in the same sentence = :eek: :oops: :innocent: ;D :von:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
canon docre
Overbomber

SINsister wrote:
canon docre wrote:oh come on now Ravey, you know I would come immediatly if you could just provide enough Bratwurst. ;D

"Come immediately" and "bratwurst" in the same sentence = :eek: :oops: :innocent: ;D :von:
oh-oh, I seem to provide a few through-balls lately for you sexually fixated Heartlanders. :lol: :oops:

:innocent:
James Blast
Banned

CLW -
Cathy and Teresa's World of Big Boobs

sorry, am I in the wrong place?
~ Peter Steele
scotty
Overbomber

SINsister wrote:

And you call ME "Horrible"
:innocent: ;D
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man

canon docre wrote:
SINsister wrote:

oh-oh, I seem to provide a few through-balls lately for you sexually fixated Heartlanders. :lol: :oops:

I was sooooo tempted to post what Sinny did ... but then remembered, a) you know where I live and b) when angry, arson is one of your favourite things. :innocent:
[size=9:7c190484cc]Johnny Boy - JB - Loki - Johnny M

Heartland 14 Jul 03 - 05 Aug 06.[/size:7c190484cc]
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

SINsister wrote:

All about cooking again, you people have a one track mind :)
canon docre
Overbomber

Johnny M wrote:
canon docre wrote:
SINsister wrote:

I was sooooo tempted to post what Sinny did ... but then remembered, a) you know where I live and b) when angry, arson is one of your favourite things. :innocent:
... it's just not nice to make fun out of clumsy phrases from "out-of-towners". and what does it say under your name?

Exactly. ;D

Edit: thank you Zuma.
scotty
Overbomber

I'd love to come :( .......I'd bring the Wife, she'd bring Lolipops 8) , I'd bring drink :D ..............July can't come quick enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"