My Sisters Collection

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Doctor Avalanche
Amphetamine Filth

My 12 inch Collection - Sorry about the terrible quality and my feeble attempt at joining photos

My CD and 7 inch Collection

I'm proud of my little beauties
"My mommy always said
there were no monsters"

"No real ones"

"But there are,
aren't there?"
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

My bootlegs:

I've not photographed my vinyl though.

Edit: Poo, I must have taken that photo down. Oh well; a photo of a CD flight case isn't very edifying anyway. :lol:

Edit again: Oh. It's there now. :?:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
dinky daisy
Slight Overbomber

i've got the albums. For all other bootlegs see this photograph:

I downloaded bootlegs... now THAT is meta-illegal! But is illegal downloading an illegal recording still very illegal?
Rise&Reverberate
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Doctor Avalanche wrote:I'm proud of my little beauties
...and so you should be Tony, nice collection there....but where does ur missus sleep :innocent:
Doctor Avalanche
Amphetamine Filth

Rise&Reverberate wrote:....but where does ur missus sleep :innocent:

In the Shed of coarse :lol:

I can't be having her come between me and my Jap pressing of 1st & last & Always. Thats grounds for divorce my friend :lol:

She knows her place bless her.

By the way, please don't tell her I said this, not that I'm scared of her or anything :lol:
She usually sleeps in the spare room anyway cos apparently I snore like a fog horn.......can't see it myself though :lol:
"My mommy always said
there were no monsters"

"No real ones"

"But there are,
aren't there?"
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

accept one "legal" bootleg and one "illegal" bootleg :twisted: i have got about 8 cd's with bootlegs on mp3 format und 4 singles (3vt era + UTG)

i'm such a poor boy :roll:
taylor
Slight Overbomber

>I'm proud of my little beauties

Sure not victim of the sleeves condition :D
mugabe
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Doctor Avalanche wrote:My 12 inch Collection
Looks like someone threw up on your WYDSM-12". Can't blame him.
Nothing ventured, nothing lost
allfear

Im selling all of my sisters vinyl bar 3 bootleg LPs
Ramone

That's your Sister's record collection..I tell you what, she's got a lot of vinyl! I chose to actually buy my own discs back in the day.

But kudos to you spending all your paper round/ student grant / wages on them. I used to have a huge Sisters tour poster collection, but they slowly ebbed away ( stolen, ripped,got paint on etc..) over the years. Then it was tapes, and you never used to care how scratchy or boomy they sounded - it was da Sisters live, and no one else you knew had it!! So there!. And you used to spend ages rewinding and playing again the bits where Eldrtich mumbled something to see if it was coherent. Or if you could hear your voice in the crowd shouting for Body Electric!!! - thinking he may go 'alright, just for that annoying twit over there, here's Body Electric..1,2.3.4" - but it never happened, at least not during my waking hours!

Yo! Snootchie Bootchies.
"It was great that Kurt Cobain shot himself when he did..cos without that ,we'd have no Foo Fighters today" :Ramone, Little Lebowski Urban Achiever. November 2008
James Blast
Banned

which is why I can never find anything :oops:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
mh
Above the Chemist

allfear wrote:Im selling all of my sisters vinyl bar 3 bootleg LPs
And how does your sister feel about this? :lol:
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
James Blast
Banned

Sisters' - pertaining to the popular beat combo
sister's -pertaining to a female sibling

No? :lol:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
aims
Overbomber

Reminds me of a very confused discussion with a friend's mum when I responded to a question about siblings with something to do with Amazon being particularly tardy in delivering :innocent: