An Eldritch Web presence

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Maisey
Slight Overbomber

On the sistes site von admits to spending much of his time on the internet, its would be folly to think he hasn't stumbled onto heartland by now...has he got an account? Does he keep a watchful eye on the banter of the fans, or does he never even bother?

Any messages...

This ones for you Mr Eldritch, as I am sure you are watching.
Nationalise the f**king lot.
scotty
Overbomber

Maisey wrote:On the sistes site von admits to spending much of his time on the internet, its would be folly to think he hasn't stumbled onto heartland by now...has he got an account? Does he keep a watchful eye on the banter of the fans, or does he never even bother?

Any messages...

:eek: Fuckin' hell I hope not................I was only joking about "Vision Thing" Andrew, I don't really think it sounds like Bon Jovi :innocent: :twisted:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

scotty wrote:
Maisey wrote:On the sistes site von admits to spending much of his time on the internet, its would be folly to think he hasn't stumbled onto heartland by now...has he got an account? Does he keep a watchful eye on the banter of the fans, or does he never even bother?

Any messages...

:eek: Fuckin' hell I hope not................I was only joking about "Vision Thing" Andrew, I don't really think it sounds like Bon Jovi :innocent: :twisted:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :twisted:
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
mh
Above the Chemist

Poison, then?
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Maisey
Slight Overbomber

Is it even possible that he could have missed heartland if he spends anytime on the web at all?
mh
Above the Chemist

Oh, I'm pretty sure he's aware this place exists. He knows about Dominion for sure, and there was this weird post some months back from a certain member called passing through who saw fit to correct some misconceptions about his past.
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Maisey
Slight Overbomber

wanna link me to the thread so i can speculate about it in the anal way only a fanboy can?
James Blast
Banned

He has been here.
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Maisey
Slight Overbomber

when?
mh
Above the Chemist

James Blast
Banned

Nope, not there.
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Maisey
Slight Overbomber

then where?
aims
Overbomber

Veni, Vidi, Vici, Vanished?

Smoke and Mirrors on a motherfucking plane :von:

Sod it, I'll never top Ez :lol:

I know something you don't know :innocent:

But it's probably something boring about Music Production or Computer Programming :urff:
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

He has a quick look round from time to time, no doubt shakes his head in despair, then fcuks off back to his own sorry little tunnel til the next bunch of gigs. Fair play.

See you all next year? :wink:
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
9while9
Slight Overbomber
Location: Parts Unknown or Isle of Tonga (whichever you prefer).

Any messages...

Maybe I'm he...

Or maybe he's me...

Or maybe it's just late...

And I can't see straight........... :lol:
"An artist is a creature driven by demons. He doesn't know why they choose him and he's usually too busy to wonder why." - William Faulkner

-Me, I'm inspired by my DarkAngel.
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

Planet Dave wrote:See you all next year? :wink:
On a personal level, hopefully not - but I get your point :(
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

scotty wrote: :eek: Fuckin' hell I hope not................I was only joking about "Vision Thing" Andrew, I don't really think it sounds like Bon Jovi :innocent: :twisted:
Beware, he might just come over to stab you, in good HL tradition :lol:

Guess he has a look here every now and then when he feels there's not enough attention going his way, but quite glad we're not getting in touch with him via here. It has been proven on other places this might not always be a good idea, isn't it? Think a real-life chat would be nicer then some writings on here at least half of us wouldn't get anyway, wouldn't it 8) (not that it wouldn't be interesting obviously :D)

And then of course there's the life-long Chairman Bux mistery as well, right? :lol:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
canon docre
Overbomber

Obviousman wrote: Guess he has a look here every now and then when he feels there's not enough attention going his way, ...
he surely would, if the attention would be entirely positive, but I cant imagine anyone who'd like to read all these affronting comments from us. :innocent:
Put their heads on f*cking pikes in front of the venue for all I care.
Arrrgh!
Amphetamine Filth

Did we not firmly establish that Chairman Bux is Quiffboy?

No?

Have I missed something . . .
Do I drive or am I driven?
Maisey
Slight Overbomber

Chairman Bux...the actual entity, or just someone who got to the name first? Or just quiff boy when he wants to look a bit more ominous (and have that name on the moderators list)?
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

canon docre wrote:
Obviousman wrote: Guess he has a look here every now and then when he feels there's not enough attention going his way, ...
he surely would, if the attention would be entirely positive, but I cant imagine anyone who'd like to read all these affronting comments from us. :innocent:
At least the fanbase has a sense of humour :P :lol:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Arrrgh! wrote:Did we not firmly establish that Chairman Bux is Quiffboy?

No?

It's news to me if we did.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
canon docre
Overbomber

and what about Chairman BOX, can't he have a retun too? :innocent:
Put their heads on f*cking pikes in front of the venue for all I care.
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: @ CD
markfiend wrote:
Arrrgh! wrote:Did we not firmly establish that Chairman Bux is Quiffboy?

No?

It's news to me if we did.
Didn't see that either :eek:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
scotty
Overbomber

I used to think that Chairman Bux was Francis :urff: .........but then I thought Mrs& Richie James were one in the same :urff: :oops: :roll: , the ATOMIC KITTEN site is no where near as complicated as this place :lol:
Last edited by scotty on 15 Aug 2006, 21:13, edited 1 time in total.
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"