Moscow 07.12

Gig reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on the mammoth 2006 25th Anniversary tour.
User avatar
James Blast
Banned
Posts: 24739
Joined: 11 Jun 2003, 18:58
Location: back from some place else

Andy Makem musta known summat :lol:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
User avatar
ormfdmrush
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1178
Joined: 01 Sep 2006, 01:22
Location: Moscow, Russia
Contact:

James Blast wrote:Andy Makem musta known summat :lol:
he's almost unreachable by e-mail/PM
so i hope he'll meet us someday here
much before the concert
User avatar
ormfdmrush
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1178
Joined: 01 Sep 2006, 01:22
Location: Moscow, Russia
Contact:

pikkrong is unreachable now, too, as i know
i hope he will not be late be informed about the gig
he once said he'll drive here, if it will be the concert held
User avatar
sisterstekland
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 951
Joined: 20 Mar 2006, 17:50
Location: france
Contact:

DocSommer wrote:
ormfdmrush wrote:ADRENALINE IN MY PANTS
:lol: :lol: good on you!!

Don't forget your Digicam, MD Recorder and DV-Cam...
:innocent: :wink: ;D
exactly, you are in charge for recording audio & video & setlist and everything, you might be the only fan there, so you know what you have to do now, hehe :notworthy:
User avatar
lachert
Overbomber
Posts: 3142
Joined: 30 Jul 2002, 01:00
Location: is it a womb or is it a tomb?

oh yeah... and passports :roll:
they should join eu at last :lol:
long live rock'n'roll
User avatar
ormfdmrush
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1178
Joined: 01 Sep 2006, 01:22
Location: Moscow, Russia
Contact:

sisterstekland wrote:
DocSommer wrote:
ormfdmrush wrote:ADRENALINE IN MY PANTS
:lol: :lol: good on you!!

Don't forget your Digicam, MD Recorder and DV-Cam...
:innocent: :wink: ;D
exactly, you are in charge for recording audio & video & setlist and everything, you might be the only fan there, so you know what you have to do now, hehe :notworthy:
i'' try to convince the promoter to let me film the show officially (who's he? that's really interesting)
but i suppose i'll give my camera to someone and run in my burning pants to the first row :lol:
i can't be patient at SUCH concert
i wonder whether anyone knows Andrew's attitude on bootlegs
i suppose he doesn't care, but who knows?
em, tell, please, who knows :D
User avatar
ormfdmrush
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1178
Joined: 01 Sep 2006, 01:22
Location: Moscow, Russia
Contact:

sisterstekland wrote:
DocSommer wrote:
ormfdmrush wrote:ADRENALINE IN MY PANTS
:lol: :lol: good on you!!

Don't forget your Digicam, MD Recorder and DV-Cam...
:innocent: :wink: ;D
exactly, you are in charge for recording audio & video & setlist and everything, you might be the only fan there, so you know what you have to do now, hehe :notworthy:
i'' try to convince the promoter to let me film the show officially (who's he? that's really interesting)
but i suppose i'll give my camera to someone and run in my burning pants to the first row :lol:
i can't be patient at SUCH concert
i wonder whether anyone knows Andrew's attitude on bootlegs
i suppose he doesn't care, but who knows?
em, tell, please, who knows :D
User avatar
OverThe Rainbow
Road Kill
Posts: 28
Joined: 12 May 2006, 17:55
Location: Moscow, Russia

sisterstekland wrote:
DocSommer wrote:
ormfdmrush wrote:ADRENALINE IN MY PANTS
:lol: :lol: good on you!!

Don't forget your Digicam, MD Recorder and DV-Cam...
:innocent: :wink: ;D
exactly, you are in charge for recording audio & video & setlist and everything, you might be the only fan there, so you know what you have to do now, hehe :notworthy:
Not only one fan. I'll be there too :D
Пришел, увидел и ушел...
User avatar
Michael aka Emilien
Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 131
Joined: 16 Aug 2006, 08:31
Location: Russia, Moscow
Contact:

I think from this point I'm becoming a really freaky psycho... I just do not believe my eyes!... Russia!... Moscow... This December......... can't find words to tell you what I feel... that is like a christmas present, a really nice one... HOLY CRAP, IT WILL BE THE GREATEST GIG IN THE YEAR 2006 FOR MOSCOW HISTORY!!!!!!!.... YYYAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!
markfiend wrote:I didn't compose it, I don't even remember how good it is.
Michael aka Emilien @ My Opera Community: http://my.opera.com/michael_aka_emilien
Michael aka Emilien @ My Space Community: http://myspace.com/michael_aka_emilien
User avatar
Michael aka Emilien
Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 131
Joined: 16 Aug 2006, 08:31
Location: Russia, Moscow
Contact:

THIZ GIG MUST BE FILMED! And I will try to help ormfdmrush in this work... But I (indeed) can't believe my eyes. It's too unbelievebale thing...

Bla, budet tonna narodu i kucha myasa!!!!:))))
markfiend wrote:I didn't compose it, I don't even remember how good it is.
Michael aka Emilien @ My Opera Community: http://my.opera.com/michael_aka_emilien
Michael aka Emilien @ My Space Community: http://myspace.com/michael_aka_emilien
User avatar
ormfdmrush
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1178
Joined: 01 Sep 2006, 01:22
Location: Moscow, Russia
Contact:

indeed :D
User avatar
eotunun
Overbomber
Posts: 3709
Joined: 06 Aug 2005, 22:24
Location: Planet Ki
Contact:

ormfdmrush wrote:ADRENALINE IN MY PANTS
:lol: :lol: :lol: :notworthy:
If the lights should go out in Moscow tonight, you´ll probably be able to spot some Heartlanders on a satelite picture..
There is shadow under this red rock
User avatar
DocSommer
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1788
Joined: 17 Apr 2006, 11:53
Location: Hamburg

Michael aka Emilien wrote:THIZ GIG MUST BE FILMED! And I will try to help ormfdmrush in this work... But I (indeed) can't believe my eyes. It's too unbelievebale thing...

Bla, budet tonna narodu i kucha myasa!!!!:))))
yeeeahh, you are my best buddies ImageImageImage
i wonder whether anyone knows Andrew's attitude on bootlegs
imho he dont'care until someones making real money with that. Maybe, in secret, he is a bit proud and happy for "our" kind of tribute and low cost promotion.
User avatar
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock
Posts: 5247
Joined: 22 Apr 2003, 23:51
Location: The North.

eotunun wrote:
ormfdmrush wrote:ADRENALINE IN MY PANTS
:lol: :lol: :lol: :notworthy:
If the lights should go out in Moscow tonight, you´ll probably be able to spot some Heartlanders on a satelite picture..
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It really is bloody ace news for you Moscow / Russia based HLers, I'm really rather chuffed for you all. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: Happy Christmas indeed! Takes me back to the NEC gig on 22/12/93. Who needs Santa after that? :lol: :von: :notworthy:

And don't spend too much time fretting about recordings and all that jazz. If someone does record it, then fair enough, but I'd concentrate on having a transcendental time if I were you. 8)

'Adrenaline In My Pants'. :lol: :notworthy: Von surely has to record and release a new album now, just so's he can call it that. :notworthy:
User avatar
ormfdmrush
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1178
Joined: 01 Sep 2006, 01:22
Location: Moscow, Russia
Contact:

DocSommer wrote:
i wonder whether anyone knows Andrew's attitude on bootlegs
imho he dont'care until someones making real money with that. Maybe, in secret, he is a bit proud and happy for "our" kind of tribute and low cost promotion.
in venues over 1000 people it is usually forbidden to make any recording
but if the band officially allows to film the gig, it is great
Frontline Assembly did (as an example), so their gig is on the tape now 8)
if it is "forbidden" as a default, but in fact isn't, i have a chance to persuade the promoter to let me film
Mr.Eldritch, if you read it, please, allow to film the gig officially
User avatar
Badlander
Overbomber
Posts: 3562
Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 20:17
Location: My City of Ruins

ormfdmrush wrote: i wonder whether anyone knows Andrew's attitude on bootlegs
i suppose he doesn't care, but who knows?
em, tell, please, who knows :D
The Girls are one of the most bootlegged bands of the 80s, so there's just no way he can't be aware.
I'm absolutely sure he knows about HL and our little weeding business. It could be one of the reasons why HL has never been given a single mention on the official site.
As for his attitude regarding boots, I guess it's just similar to Robert Smith or Bruce Springsteen's (just to name two other heavily bootlegged artists) stance : they don't mind, as long as it's a fan thing and no money is involved.
They don't disapprove, but they can't officially approve either. :von:
I'd end this moment to be with you
Through morphic oceans I'd lay here with you
User avatar
James Blast
Banned
Posts: 24739
Joined: 11 Jun 2003, 18:58
Location: back from some place else

Weeding has cost me a small fortune, but the returns have been priceless and I don't mean the shiney discs. :D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
User avatar
Big Si
School Bully
Posts: 6597
Joined: 19 Nov 2002, 00:00
Location: Glesga Central

James Blast wrote:Weeding has cost me a small fortune, but the returns have been priceless and I don't mean the shiney discs. :D
Oh yes! :D :notworthy:
"An 'orrible Kant!"

"oh!!! PISH!" - RIP, Jam~es Blaast 1958-2016
RIP Molly "The Mum" Gallagher 1921-2018

mybelgiannemesis
User avatar
dinky daisy
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1023
Joined: 08 Apr 2006, 14:25
Location: amsterdamned

Will Chris and Ben "is lead guitarist in THE SISTERS OF MERCY, who have recently completed a 5 month World tour, playing alongside the likes of METALLICA, DEPECHE MODE and GUNS 'N' ROSES to name a few" Christo join Andrew Eldrowski or will someone else get recruted?
guns & cars & accidents
User avatar
markfiend
goriller of form 3b
Posts: 20381
Joined: 11 Nov 2003, 10:55
Location: st custards
Contact:

I can't really see it being anyone other than Ben and Chris. But I don't know.
advanced, forthright, signifficant
User avatar
eotunun
Overbomber
Posts: 3709
Joined: 06 Aug 2005, 22:24
Location: Planet Ki
Contact:

Ayupp. From what infos are available Ben´s band will have its last concert of the polish mini-tour on nov. 19th, so there is enough time for him to travel back to the UK, join the Sissies, get to Moscow and play there.
That´s because some bright person invented jet engines 60 years ago.
(<=Boy, that´s traveling in the -Whooosh!-modus. Should see that!)
Not mentioning Logistics. For example the possibility to go from Polland straight to Moscow.
Nae problem in sight, as far as is obvious. :wink:

Dinky, you may call me an erse now. ;D
There is shadow under this red rock
User avatar
jenzi-benzi
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 647
Joined: 24 Nov 2002, 00:00
Location: between hot metal...

You need a Visa for Russia, but if somebody from Russia will invite you, the fee is very small (read it on a touristic website from Germany). Flights from Germany (Cologne): 65 € one way excluding tax. Any cheaper recommends?
User avatar
Badlander
Overbomber
Posts: 3562
Joined: 16 Feb 2006, 20:17
Location: My City of Ruins

jenzi-benzi wrote:You need a Visa for Russia, but if somebody from Russia will invite you, the fee is very small (read it on a touristic website from Germany).
Now tell me, ormfdmrush, is there a limit on how many people you can invite ? ;D :innocent:
I'd end this moment to be with you
Through morphic oceans I'd lay here with you
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker
Posts: 4510
Joined: 11 Jul 2002, 01:00

dinky daisy wrote:Will Chris and Ben "is lead guitarist in THE SISTERS OF MERCY, who have recently completed a 5 month World tour, playing alongside the likes of METALLICA, DEPECHE MODE and GUNS 'N' ROSES to name a few" Christo join Andrew Eldrowski or will someone else get recruted?
europe is a very big place and december is a long month :innocent:
Empathy is wasted by nice people
User avatar
ormfdmrush
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1178
Joined: 01 Sep 2006, 01:22
Location: Moscow, Russia
Contact:

Badlander wrote:
jenzi-benzi wrote:You need a Visa for Russia, but if somebody from Russia will invite you, the fee is very small (read it on a touristic website from Germany).
Now tell me, ormfdmrush, is there a limit on how many people you can invite ? ;D :innocent:
i don't know
but here is at least 3 persons you may use :wink:
Locked