Eldritch quotes ???

Unknown songs and demos, who wrote what, who sang what, the usual biographies, discography gubbins, photos of Eldritch with no sunglasses, etc, etc, etc, yadda, yadda, yadda....
LouLou
Slight Overbomber

well he was called a c**t more than a few times during the gig so i can't really blame him for that :lol:
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

Lucian wrote:Excuse me. Has Andrew been quoted saying that The Sisters aren't Goth and neither has he? I'm only asking for my project.
He said in a TV interview (I think it was the MTV special - or whichever music channel did it) that he doesn't even know what goth mean in relation to music. He understands it in relation to literature or architecture or history but not music. Something like that anyway. personally, I think he was being disingenuous because how could he not know what goth music is, whether he regards himself as part of it or not? But that's the gist of what he said.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Lucian wrote:Quiff it isn't for an essay though I almost had to write a 5 page paper on Chernobyl because of it. I wanted to know if he had directly said these things because I am putting it in a PowerPoint presentation and i was talking about the Gothic Rock genre and his views on it in one of my slides. Thanks for the help!
A good place to look is the Sisters' own web page. There's a mention of Whitby Goth Weekend on the faqdim page for a start...
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Lucian
Road Kill

Thanks everyone! I needed help and you gave me some.
Memphis Rich
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

If Blast isn't going to Leeds at least E can leave the 'clowns' part out of the opening speech.
Words are just turds
In sewers of sound
Edmogirl
Road Kill

markfiend wrote:this one on street view :lol: (one for the stalkers! ;D)

Someone lives here. Unless this is your home and this is an attempt at beign ironic...this is a monumentally f*cked up post.
itnAklipse
Slight Overbomber

Hey, who cares about privacy or other natural instinx whose purpose is protection and survival - we have nothing to hide and the state takes care of us as if we were their own pets!
we've got beer and we've got fuel
Debaser
Overbomber

31st March 2009 wrote:from what i've been told, he had the same place in burley park (village place - he used to share with "the" claire, and with danny mass from salvation) for years and years, but then he sold that and the place in spain a few years ago (4? 5?) and these days its just bramley.
This was just above the link you found.
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Edmogirl wrote:
markfiend wrote:this one on street view :lol: (one for the stalkers! ;D)

Someone lives here. Unless this is your home and this is an attempt at beign ironic...this is a monumentally f*cked up post.
Your concern is noted.

As it happens, the Sisters' old Village Place address is a matter of public record, it's listed on the insert of The Reptile House EP so it's not like I'm giving away any secrets.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

*another bump* :D
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
iesus
Overbomber

Ozpat wrote: 10 Nov 2006, 08:10
"We are the light at the end of your sorry little tunnel" (Forum 98)
and an image i found an d remembered that specific quote :innocent: ;D

:notworthy: :notworthy: :bat: :bat:
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."
FireInReptileHouse
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

iesus wrote: 04 Jun 2022, 12:08
Ozpat wrote: 10 Nov 2006, 08:10
"We are the light at the end of your sorry little tunnel" (Forum 98)
and an image i found an d remembered that specific quote :innocent: ;D

:notworthy: :notworthy: :bat: :bat:
Something similar requoted by Slavoj Žižek - The light at the end of the tunnel is actually an oncoming train
we will steal what we cannot buy when all is stole from us
iesus
Overbomber

A book with a big collection of houmor quotes from Slavoj Žižek is actually on my top-10 of repeat re-reading books at any given time to relax. :bat: :bat:
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."