The Damed's Eloise single version

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Maisey
Slight Overbomber

Why does my copy of the Eloise 12" have no lyrics until the last verse (after the quiet bit). I personally thought this was a damn shame considering the quality of the rest of the song. Is this normal or have I in fact got an uber rare misprint?
Nationalise the f**king lot.
Arch Deviant
Amphetamine Filth

Sounds like a damned joke to me :lol:

Buy the version by UFO, it's much better and has full lyrics :wink:
Y quedo llorando, llorando, llorando, llorando por tu amor
SomeKindOfStranger
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Arch Deviant wrote:Sounds like a damned joke to me :lol:

Buy the version by UFO, it's much better and has full lyrics :wink:
but on the downside,, IT'S BY UFO!! :urff:
James Blast
Banned

I have absolutely no problem with UFO
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
bushman*pm

UFO? is this ANOTHER poxy AOR/prog-rok bollox thing?
bah, im going back to my cave!
:von: :lol:
LAND ROVER: THE BEAST FOUR BY FOUR BY FEAR! KICKS THE ARSE OFF RICEBURNERS!
James Blast
Banned

Why don't U F Off, they were a Welsh Heavy Metal band from the 70s and they seriously kicked 'erse (with and without Schenker - a German).
No AOR from them.

now buy a Corsa, wimp ;D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
wild bill buttock

Maisey wrote:Why does my copy of the Eloise 12" have no lyrics until the last verse (after the quiet bit). I personally thought this was a damn shame considering the quality of the rest of the song. Is this normal or have I in fact got an uber rare misprint?
You want to think yourself semi-lucky.If you were really lucky the single would contain no vocals or music at all :innocent:

I've said it before,The Damned-brilliant punk band but a f**king s**t goth band

'kin UFO?You're taking the p*ss surely Blast? [/b]
The photographs of God I bought have almost faded away
James Blast
Banned

wild bill buttock wrote:I've said it before, The Damned-brilliant punk band but a f**king s**t goth band
I agree
wild bill buttock wrote:'kin UFO?You're taking the p*ss surely Blast? [/size][/b]
I do not agree Fartypants, having seen them with Schenker and Chapman.
Damn fine Rawk band.
Revr'nd Image
~ Peter Steele
wild bill buttock

Sadly I have a limited knowledge of UFO.However I'm sure I once saw them on a TV show performing a live version of a tune called "Lights out in London" or something.When this staggeringly avarage piece of plop reached its climatic chorus,guess what?Yep the lights on stage went out.Never saw that coming :eek: .Then again it could well have been "Urinal Heep" and not UFO at all.
I have heard of Micheal Schenker.Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure he was in "The Micheal Schenker group" at one time. :wink:
The photographs of God I bought have almost faded away
Arch Deviant
Amphetamine Filth

[quote="wild bill buttock"]Sadly I have a limited knowledge of UFO.However I'm sure I once saw them on a TV show performing a live version of a tune called "Lights out in London" or something.When this staggeringly avarage piece of plop reached its climatic chorus,guess what?quote]

That would be akin to once seeing the Sisters on a TV show performing a live version of a tune called "I Want More" or something, and then making a gross mis-judgement on their entire repertoire. A sad case.
Y quedo llorando, llorando, llorando, llorando por tu amor