F&L&A (Album) Lyrics

Got any interesting thoughts on a set of lyrics? Any that don't involve the word "indeed"? Find yourself struggling to decipher all those obtuse references Von makes? Read "1959 And All That" and still no clearer? Nope, us neither. Postcards found lying in a skip around the back of the Chemists can be found here... Don't say you weren't warned.
robertzombie
Overbomber

Were the lyrics to the songs from F&L&A ever officially printed? I heard a lyrics book was released, were they in that?
Silver_Owl
The Don

robertzombie wrote:Were the lyrics to the songs from F&L&A ever officially printed? I heard a lyrics book was released, were they in that?
They were but not sure where - I've got the photocopies of them at home (possibly from UTR?).
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
hallucienate
Overbomber

Postcards...?
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

hallucienate wrote:Postcards...?
That's what I'd say as well...
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
Silver_Owl
The Don

Obviousman wrote:
hallucienate wrote:Postcards...?
That's what I'd say as well...
Mine are A4 - but could be enlarged I suppose....
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
mh
Above the Chemist

I believe the Japanese release (i.e. the one that was actually released in Japan) had them.
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Badlander
Overbomber

Slight case has the lyrics to the FALAA singles.
I'd end this moment to be with you
Through morphic oceans I'd lay here with you
Dan
Overbomber

mh wrote:I believe the Japanese release (i.e. the one that was actually released in Japan) had them.
It did, but the lyrics were bullcrap, they had stuff like "In fact I mean logic". :roll:
smiscandlon
Overbomber

:lol:
анархия
James Blast
Banned

Dan wrote:
mh wrote:I believe the Japanese release (i.e. the one that was actually released in Japan) had them.
It did, but the lyrics were bullcrap, they had stuff like "In fact I mean logic". :roll:
One of my all time faves, the other being "Monkey and stuff" from Never Land (a fragment) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
pikkrong
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:
Dan wrote:
One of my all time faves, the other being "Monkey and stuff" from Never Land (a fragment) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Innocent innocent innocent world
With a cute little monkey on my back
And a total disregard for the facts
I'd run away and never get back
From my innocent world
do i drive
or am i driven
smiscandlon
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:One of my all time faves, the other being "Monkey and stuff" from Never Land (a fragment) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:D At work the other day I had a guy raving at me and I nearly cracked up when he said "You had NO RIGHT to take that monkey out of my account!"

Maybe you had to be there.
анархия
James Blast
Banned

yes :oops:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
smiscandlon
Overbomber

;D
анархия
GC
Slight Overbomber

Whereas my mother always used to tell me " Stop spanking your money or you''ll go blind".
Syberberg
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

robertzombie wrote:Were the lyrics to the songs from F&L&A ever officially printed? I heard a lyrics book was released, were they in that?
Yep, entitled "Postcards From Above The Chemist Volume One". It's now well and truely out of print. It contains all the lyrics that Andrew wrote from 1982 - 1985. Except Adrenochrome. Apparently Andrew can't remember them.
I don't necessarily agree with everything I think.
robertzombie
Overbomber

any scans of the front and back?
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Dan wrote:
:eek: :lol: :notworthy:

I want more...
"as we walk on the floodland"
more-sedatives-pls
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

well, they're all in the "LIFE" booklet

but you all already knew that.... :?

not an 'official' thingy prolly.
Immodium for the people
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Syberberg wrote:
Yep, entitled "Postcards From Above The Chemist Volume One". It's now well and truely out of print. It contains all the lyrics that Andrew wrote from 1982 - 1985. Except Adrenochrome. Apparently Andrew can't remember them.
He can't just listen to a copy? :roll:
James Blast
Banned

we do have a 'Gallery' that contains most, if not all of this stuff but you're too lazy

Next!
~ Peter Steele