Aloha from hawaii

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Arch Deviant
Amphetamine Filth

This is crazy, crazy island. Just spent the whole night dancing and swimming. Computers in all the rooms, we haven't had luxury like this since Argentina. We have decided this is where we will spend some money and become holiday makers for a few weeks rather than behaing like beatnick travellers. :lol:
Y quedo llorando, llorando, llorando, llorando por tu amor
scotty
Overbomber

Arch Deviant wrote:Image

This is crazy, crazy island. Just spent the whole night dancing and swimming. Computers in all the rooms, we haven't had luxury like this since Argentina. We have decided this is where we will spend some money and become holiday makers for a few weeks rather than behaing like beatnick travellers. :lol:
:eek: Hellooooooooooooooo, which one are you?.....infact.....it disnae matter, just post more pic's :twisted: :lol:

How are you doing?

Are you enjoying yourself?

What have you done?

Where have you been?

Have you been pished yet?
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Pista
Cureboi

I know this might sound silly, but I have a friend in Barcelona who collects sand.
Any chance you can send me some of the black sand?

Cheers.

Steve

....oh & more pictures please :D
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Arch Deviant
Amphetamine Filth

Behave Scotty, they are both mine :eek: Not really.

Im doing great
Im really enjoying myself
I'vve done things I can be arrested for even in South America
I've bee the length and breath of South America - the rest of the world awaits
Of course Ive been pished.......like the blood of Jesus i get drunk all round the world, yeh yeh yeh!
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

DAMN, sounds like the life! Must be nice... :P :notworthy:

:|
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Arch Deviant
Amphetamine Filth

Pista wrote:I know this might sound silly, but I have a friend in Barcelona who collects sand.
Any chance you can send me some of the black sand?

Cheers.

Steve

....oh & more pictures please :D
Im not carrying sand around the rest of the world with me, even if it is black. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Bleeding hell, you're really making me jealous now :lol:

I need to check out what tickets to fly over to South America cost nowadays, i think :lol:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
Arch Deviant
Amphetamine Filth

Obviousman wrote:Bleeding hell, you're really making me jealous now :lol:

I need to check out what tickets to fly over to South America cost nowadays, i think :lol:
You can off-set the cost with just being there. It's really easy to do, you just go to the travel agents, buy a ticket and turn up at the airport at the agreed time.

Here you go Scotty

6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Aha! Now I get it - you're all models! That explains everything! ;D :kiss:
Arch Deviant
Amphetamine Filth

SINsister wrote:Aha! Now I get it - you're all models! That explains everything! ;D :kiss:
:lol: :cry: :eek: :urff: :urff: That has to be the funniest description of us/me I have ever heard. My avatar is me, the two in the top pic are my girlfriends, the pic above is for Scotty. Models!! LOL I have seen your pics, you are far more model (as in attractive) material than either of us. But thank you for your comment ( I think :urff: )
Dr. Moody
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

scotty
Overbomber

Arch Deviant wrote:
SINsister wrote:Aha! Now I get it - you're all models! That explains everything! ;D :kiss:
:lol: :cry: :eek: :urff: :urff: That has to be the funniest description of us/me I have ever heard. My avatar is me, the two in the top pic are my girlfriends, the pic above is for Scotty. Models!! LOL I have seen your pics, you are far more model (as in attractive) material than either of us. But thank you for your comment ( I think :urff: )
girlfriends
...............oh aye :innocent:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Arch Deviant
Amphetamine Filth

scotty wrote:
Arch Deviant wrote:
girlfriends
Yes, as in.................. oh aye! :kiss:
scotty
Overbomber

Arch Deviant wrote:
scotty wrote:
Arch Deviant wrote: :lol: :cry: :eek: :urff: :urff: That has to be the funniest description of us/me I have ever heard. My avatar is me, the two in the top pic are my girlfriends, the pic above is for Scotty. Models!! LOL I have seen your pics, you are far more model (as in attractive) material than either of us. But thank you for your comment ( I think :urff: )
girlfriends
Yes, as in.................. oh aye! :kiss:
:oops: sorry :oops: , excuse my approaching middle aged, dirty little mind :oops: :lol: ..............but any more pictures will greatly recieved :innocent: :twisted:
So, where are you off to next?, me, I'm off to Forres in a wee while......you got anywhere as exotic planned?
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

scotty wrote::oops: sorry :oops: , excuse my approaching middle aged, dirty little mind :oops: :lol:

Ummm, scotty? I'd *hope* that one would retain a dirty mind throughout one's life, not merely in "middle age!" Good grief, man! No reason to throw up a façade of morality or propriety here, fer chrissakes! :lol: :twisted:
scotty
Overbomber

SINsister wrote:
scotty wrote::Good grief, man! No reason to throw up a façade of morality or propriety here, fer chrissakes! :lol: :twisted:
:lol: :lol: that transparent am I :lol: :lol:
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Arch Deviant wrote:

No insult intended whatsoever, sweets! I referenced:

1. your ability to travel all over the place and to exotic locales (lots of disposable income, free time, etc.)

b. the thin, attractive women (top photo) frolicking in the surf (later photo - because the hair colors are similar, I thought the surf pic was of you three).

You're an actress? If not, what then? I wondered about your avatar pic...

And thanks! :oops:

Damn...you've got yourself *2* hot babes, and I can't even get a single decent-looking guy... :evil: :cry: :von:
Last edited by 6FeetOver on 26 Mar 2007, 17:30, edited 1 time in total.
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

scotty wrote:
SINsister wrote:
scotty wrote::Good grief, man! No reason to throw up a façade of morality or propriety here, fer chrissakes! :lol: :twisted:
:lol: :lol: that transparent am I :lol: :lol:

Yep! :lol: :twisted: Why bother, man? *I* certainly don't! ;D
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Arch Deviant wrote:
Obviousman wrote:Bleeding hell, you're really making me jealous now :lol:

You can off-set the cost with just being there. It's really easy to do, you just go to the travel agents, buy a ticket and turn up at the airport at the agreed time.
Not a bad idea, especially not if I grow even more tired of all these exams than I already am :lol:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

I've grown tired of *everything* - I just lack the ca$h to be able to run screaming from Chicago... :evil: :cry: :von:
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

That's another problem here too, yes :|
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Obviousman wrote:That's another problem here too, yes :|
Sorry, did I read this right, Zeno... you want to get away from 't Stad? HET GLORIOUS STAD? :eek: :cry:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Not away as in away, but away as in away, for sure :D Won't be running 'n' screaming :wink:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
eotunun
Overbomber

SINsister wrote:I've grown tired of *everything* - I just lack the ca$h to be able to run screaming from Chicago... :evil: :cry: :von:
Maybe that statement works for a lot of Heartlanders with a lot of citynames. I´d insert Troisdorf. Where can I order an A-Bomb to free the world of that shame?
There is shadow under this red rock
boudicca
Sister Midnight

eotunun wrote:I´d insert Troisdorf. Where can I order an A-Bomb to free the world of that shame?
The internet's a big place :wink:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets