picture of Andrew without glasses

Unknown songs and demos, who wrote what, who sang what, the usual biographies, discography gubbins, photos of Eldritch with no sunglasses, etc, etc, etc, yadda, yadda, yadda....
James Blast
Banned

a case of: Get yer coat von, ye've pulled! :lol:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
lachert
Overbomber

Veda wrote:Nothing wrong with wanting to meet your idols and possibly more...
long live rock'n'roll
Veda
Road Kill

lachert wrote:
Veda wrote:Nothing wrong with wanting to meet your idols and possibly more...
:roll:

That's why I said her inquiries gave me the :urff: , her soliticitations seem like a stalkeresque intent to infringe on his privatesphere. But I still stand by what I said, sometimes some of them appreciated it more than others and there was nothing Chapmanesque about it. Quite the contrary :D

And the 'admirer' bit was referring to Vlatka :x
_emma_
Overbomber

Veda wrote:That's why I said her inquiries gave me the :urff: , her soliticitations seem like a stalkeresque intent to infringe on his privatesphere.
And why does that bother you so much may I ask?
As I see it - either you are Vlatka herself, and try to create a kind of counterpoise for your previous internet personality, or
- your subconsciousness sees parts of Vladka in you, and hence your consciousness is trying hard to deny it (or whaterver, I'm sure you know what I mean, that sometimes the things we hate most in other people are in fact our own faults), or
- you are Andrew Eldritch. (This is obviously a joke, the 57 real accounts of Andrew Eldritch on this forum present a totally different style of writing). :P
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

_emma_ wrote:
Veda wrote:That's why I said her inquiries gave me the :urff: , her soliticitations seem like a stalkeresque intent to infringe on his privatesphere.
As I see it - either you are Vlatka herself, and try to create a kind of counterpoise for your previous internet personality, or
- your subconsciousness sees parts of Vladka in you, and hence your consciousness is trying hard to deny it (or whaterver, I'm sure you know what I mean, that sometimes the things we hate most in other people are in fact our own faults), or
- you are Andrew Eldritch. (This is obviously a joke, the 57 real accounts of Andrew Eldritch on this forum present a totally different style of writing). :P
:lol: :notworthy:
"as we walk on the floodland"
Veda
Road Kill

Nope, I'm just me myself and I - the one and only Veda and not Vlatka or a split personality thereof. Which is not my real name btw, I don't post with my actual name. Why does it bother me so much? It doesn't bother me soooooooo much, actually it's a combination of being amused and perturbed, but when it comes down to it it really isn't acceptable for a poster to ask for personal data enabling potential stalker activities if you ask me.

If she wants to see and or attempt to meet him so badly, might I suggest going to his shows and other acceptable means instead of trying to get info to correspond with him or show up on his doorstep.
Veda
Road Kill

On a final note - oh lord :roll: I saw her myspace page and the girl seems to have joined recently just to join SoM groups (I on the other hand belong to none!). Obsessed much? A word of advice: in the end rocker boys are goddam*ed dime a dozen, no, make that tour busses - if you don't get the chance to get on one or another, there are no shortage of others that'll come by.

Some people really need to grow up!!!!!!
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Veda wrote:On a final note - oh lord :roll: I saw her myspace page and the girl seems to have joined recently just to join SoM groups (I on the other hand belong to none!). Obsessed much? A word of advice: in the end rocker boys are goddam*ed dime a dozen, no, make that tour busses - if you don't get the chance to get on one or another, there are no shortage of others that'll come by.

Some people really need to grow up!!!!!!
I don't really see what harm it's doing you.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Veda
Road Kill

It isn't doing me any 'harm' - but that girl gives me the willies about someone I used to idolize tremendously and momentarily had a bit of real feeling about.

No wonder some of these guys only deal with 'professionals'. And now I know why I visit, post, on few message boards - there are enough strange-o's in life without needing to come across those on the computer -no more mb's for me!
paul
Overbomber

Tidal wrote:that's a very bad pic, moreover the lower part of his face is out of the picture and it's only a print on a shirt.
I can't believe he just said that! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You should visit more concerts, so you can meet OUR Andrew!
Andrew, cheers!
paul
Overbomber

_emma_ wrote:
Well said, Emma! :lol:
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

paul wrote:
Tidal wrote:that's a very bad pic, moreover the lower part of his face is out of the picture and it's only a print on a shirt.
I can't believe he just said that! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You should visit more concerts, so you can meet OUR Andrew!
Andrew, cheers!
So he did Paul! Zottegem... :lol:
Tidal
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Only when I stood there seeing the guy I realised, hey THIS is what they meant by "Andrew" .... :lol:
It's good to be back
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

I've only just noticed this thread :) The photo's a pleasant surprise cos it's not often my eyes can stay open when I'm photographed with sunglasses off. Yes Zottegem was great, and sadly the only gig I made this year. Roll on the next tour - I'm getting hungry!!
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Andrew S wrote: Roll on the next tour - I'm getting hungry!!
YES!!!! Very hungry! :notworthy: :notworthy:
ThousandAndrews
Road Kill
Location: ..in a supermassive black hole between some half-naked dancing goils..

James Blast wrote:Here ye go, here's Andrew

Oh my..don´t do this to meeeee.... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :urff:
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

ThousandAndrews wrote:
Oh my..don´t do this to meeeee.... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :urff:
:eek: :lol:

You better stick to your poems. Welcome to HL anyway.... ;D
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

ThousandAndrews wrote:Oh my..don´t do this to meeeee.... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :urff:
Well you're not my cup of tea either dearie! :lol:
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Andrew S wrote:
ThousandAndrews wrote:Oh my..don´t do this to meeeee.... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :urff:
Well you're not my cup of tea either dearie! :lol:
:lol: :notworthy: :kiss:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
_emma_
Overbomber

Indeed: :lol: :notworthy: :kiss:
Harvey Winston
Amphetamine Filth

etch without glasses?

James Blast
Banned

Shit! :|
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
_emma_
Overbomber

Can you people please refrain from reviving this thread unless you can share a photo of Mr AE's eyes that I have not seen before?
You made my heart skip when I saw the "new posts" sign and then what? Then I got seriously disappointed again. :evil:
:roll:
:lol:
Moakahontas
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

James Blast wrote:Here ye go, here's Andrew

I know..this thread is sooo old...but..there IS Eldritch...but.....*scratch the head*...WITH glasses... :roll:

Yes..I know it..this thread is old and I am so stupid for posting here...*laughs*
mh
Above the Chemist

I'm all for more photos of Andrew with glasses. In the dark. Just to prove he's a goth. ;D

If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.