myspace

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
wretched
Road Kill

hi Guys,

I would really appreciate the myheartlanders feedback on some music I've written over the past month

So, would any of you mind checking out :

www.myspace.com/irislight

and letting me know your thoughts on the tracks there.

Thanks in advance

Wretched
Wretched
home of |iris light| and |GENERIC|
James Blast
Banned

a bit too 'sound of white goods' for my liking but nice stuff all the same, I see you have some powerful friends on that myspace thingey, only a matter of time before these guys ask to be yer 'friend' ;D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

James Blast wrote:only a matter of time before these guys ask to be yer 'friend' ;D
Ah'm onnit! ;D

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
Izzy HaveMercy

By the way, VERY interesting music! :eek:

And some nice names in the Friends List as well, indeed.

Will keep on following this, it's worth it!

EDIT: as an afterthought, it may just be a wee bit too monotonous to my liking, after hearing all four songs. But the scapes are very nice, and the atmosphere as well, I'd just add a solo line now and then. But that's the FGG spirit speaking ;) (Jameson 18yo, quite often ;D)

IZ.
Last edited by Izzy HaveMercy on 30 May 2007, 18:53, edited 2 times in total.
wretched
Road Kill

James Blast wrote:a bit too 'sound of white goods' for my liking but nice stuff all the same, I see you have some powerful friends on that myspace thingey, only a matter of time before these guys ask to be yer 'friend' ;D
I like the "white goods" description, thanks!! :D

Wretched
Wretched
James Blast
Banned

Media Tart! :lol:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
wretched
Road Kill

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:
James Blast wrote:only a matter of time before these guys ask to be yer 'friend' ;D
Ah'm onnit! ;D

IZ.
Christ you were quicky wren't you!!!
Wretched
wretched
Road Kill

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:
Ah'm onnit! ;D

IZ.
Christ you were quick wren't you!!!
Wretched
James Blast
Banned

oh, OK I'll ask too..... :lol:
~ Peter Steele
eotunun
Overbomber

Not as quick as you.. apparently.. ;D
Yes, I too think it´s a bit too monontonous.
But you definately head in a good direction.
"These are my principles! And if you don't like the just says so, I have others, too!"
~Rufus T. Firefly
wretched
Road Kill

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:By the way, VERY interesting music! :eek:

EDIT: as an afterthought, it may just be a wee bit too monotonous to my liking, after hearing all four songs. But the scapes are very nice, and the atmosphere as well, I'd just add a solo line now and then. But that's the FGG spirit speaking ;) (Jameson 18yo, quite often ;D)

IZ.
Thanks for advice, some of the other tracks - that I removed to make room for the new ones - had guitars in them, but stretched and slowed down.
I tried to use more found sound for the "solo" bits, which might sound a little silly, but I rather liked the underlying monotony because things are building up steadily in the background.
Wretched
Izzy HaveMercy

wretched wrote:
Izzy HaveMercy wrote:By the way, VERY interesting music! :eek:

IZ.
Thanks for advice, some of the other tracks - that I removed to make room for the new ones - had guitars in them, but stretched and slowed down.
I tried to use more found sound for the "solo" bits, which might sound a little silly, but I rather liked the underlying monotony because things are building up steadily in the background.
No worries, it is also just a personal point of view. It reminds me a bit of MZ 412, which is also a bit too monotonous for me, but it drives on exactly what you say: there's so much happening in the droney atmosphere that is stays interesting.

Keep up this good work, mebbies CMI finds it interesting enuff ;D

IZ.
wretched
Road Kill

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:
No worries, it is also just a personal point of view. It reminds me a bit of MZ 412, which is also a bit too monotonous for me, but it drives on exactly what you say: there's so much happening in the droney atmosphere that is stays interesting.

Keep up this good work, mebbies CMI finds it interesting enuff ;D

IZ.
Good point, like the MZ412 reference.
Might have get Karmanik to give it a listen.
Wretched
wretched
Road Kill

Well I've now added a song from one of my previous endeavours, HEADBURST, up there.

It's called "Schadenfreude" and was the last thing we did in 1998, mind you we only recorded 6 tracks in 4 years, so not a heavy output there to choose from!

I hope you enjoy it!

Wretched
Wretched
psichonaut
Overbomber

listened...
i'm sorry....i agree with eutunun....monontonous...
but good potencial....i know you can something better
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him