TSOM bootlegs

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
psichonaut
Overbomber

many years ago a my few friend bought a live show in vinyl version and i made a copy on mc.
now i'm looking for and asking all the heartlanders i think i can find that.
this gig is called THE DARK( or darks i'm not sure) WERE IN MILAN recorded live from Odissea 2 Milano 29 april 1985.
these are the tracks:
First and last and always
Body and soul
Maryan
No time to cry
Possession
Walk away
Emma
Logic
A rock and a hard place
Floorshow
Alice
Gimme shelter
Knockin' on heavens door
Train

Well i'm asking you if this gig is available on Cd and the link where i can find it.....i haven't other informations
help me
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
Badlander
Overbomber

psichonaut wrote: Well i'm asking you if this gig is available on Cd and the link where i can find it.....i haven't other informations
It is and I do have it. It's available from the weeding section, unless you want an original copy. In that case, there's the Discomania record store in Brussels. Other than that, I don't know of many bootleggers that are still in this business.

Edit : the one in the weeding section is from "Strangers" and not "The Darks Were In Milan". I don't know if there's any difference between the two.
I'd end this moment to be with you
Through morphic oceans I'd lay here with you
DTS
Road Kill

<link removed>

here is a link to the torrent of TSOM's discography
and it contains " the darks were in milan"
enjoy
D/T=S(peed)
road_kill
Road Kill

DTS wrote:<link removed>

enjoy
And ALL of their commercially released matrial... MODERATOR!
DrG
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

road_kill wrote:
ALL of their commercially released matrial...
Matrial! What on Earth is that!?! :lol:

Sorry... :innocent:

I just thought the mispelling rather funny! Welcome to Heartland!

And hello psichonaut! I will upload an MP3 version later tonight in the sharing section... try the weeding section for (a copy of) the real deal.

Have fun! ;D

DrG
wah-hoo
let's do the war on drugs

Trip the light fantastic
DTS
Road Kill

Hey it is only a link mister...
sorry for that all the same !
D/T=S(peed)
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

I have removed the link to the specific torrent on mininova.

Not that it would be particularly difficult for anyone with half a brain to find it. ;)
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
psichonaut
Overbomber

Badlander wrote:
psichonaut wrote: Well i'm asking you if this gig is available on Cd and the link where i can find it.....i haven't other informations
It is and I do have it. It's available from the weeding section, unless you want an original copy. In that case, there's the Discomania record store in Brussels. Other than that, I don't know of many bootleggers that are still in this business.

Edit : the one in the weeding section is from "Strangers" and not "The Darks Were In Milan". I don't know if there's any difference between the two.
i don't know about differences....but you can watch the date and the place where is recorded that gig...if are the same
the title i wrote is what i read on the original copy....it's the same of the live in Newcastle....i have a copy called "gimme shelter" subtitled "the live experience" but i read on a topic there are different copys
psichonaut
Overbomber

DTS wrote:<link removed>

enjoy
i'd like to enjoy "my" original copy....i got yet a copy mede from the original....and i don't use e-mule....it fucks my sistems
TheBoyNextDoor

Badlander wrote: Edit : the one in the weeding section is from "Strangers" and not "The Darks Were In Milan". I don't know if there's any difference between the two.
They are from different sources. Probably a decade or so since I listedned to the Strangers vinyl, what I remember though they are about the same quality-wise.
DrG

Hello again! ;D

MP3 available here: http://www.myheartland.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=14775

Get it if you want it! 8)

DrG
wah-hoo
let's do the war on drugs

Trip the light fantastic