Beastly

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
James Blast
Banned

with music by Rick Wakeman
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

Joss Ackland - Diplomatic Immunity :notworthy:
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
Tidal
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Wasn't Wakeman the guy that could play four keyboards simultaneously incredibly fast?
It's good to be back
James Blast
Banned

no only two, what an amateur
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Johnny Rev 7.0
Banned

James Blast wrote:no only two, what an amateur
(Yes was my second ever concert after Queen) :cool:

Agreed. Only two at a time because he was human and not an Octopus. He may have had eight keyboards set up at different (height) levels so he could run up and down "stairs" in his corner of the stage but ultimately he did only have two arms/hands.
What a season
to be beautiful
without a reason
James Blast
Banned

thank you

BTW, you're on the telly tonight Matthew
~ Peter Steele
Pat
Slight Overbomber

If it flops , will it be his first flop ?.......thought not.
I have Return to the Centre of the Earth, despite being narrated by Patrick Stewart :notworthy: :notworthy: Guest vocals by Ozzy Osbourne and a few other hangers on (Bonnie Tyler FFS, couldn't he have picked a different barrel to scrape the bottom of) it's poor, very poor.
Didn't he do something like King Arthur on Ice a while back (with topless ladies)? I think it might have closed on it's second night.Good to see he's picked himself up and having another go.I'm holding my ribs waiting for the reviews :innocent:

edit- I originally thought this thread was about Ricky Warwick with a title like that.