RIP Anita Roddick

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Pat
Slight Overbomber

E Gypsy
Amphetamine Filth

That really is sad. :cry:
All my life I've wanted to be someone; I guess I should have been more specific.
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Yeah, that's really unfortunate... :(
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

blimey.
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
Silver_Owl
The Don

They were talking about her death on 5 Live earlier and listeners were condemning her for selling the Body Shop chain to L'Oreal - who still use products tested on animals.....

I couldn't comment as I don't have enough info..... :|
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
Pista
Cureboi

I had a mate that worked there years back in Littlehampton & they used to test the products on the staff.
People were given little patches (like the nicoteen thingys) to see whether they broke out in a huge rash or not.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
reactiv8
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Pat wrote:http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6988343.stm

I liked this Lady.
She was cool - we need more like her ...
They (The Establishment) use sex as an addiction for control, just as they use alcohol and drugs ...
- A programme of systematic frustration in order to sell this crock of s**t as immortality, a garden of delights and love. ...