Top Tips!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
scotty
Overbomber

Remember Top Tips in Viz? :lol: :notworthy:

Lets have our own.

Bus drivers.
Pretend you're an air plane pilot by simply tieing off the steering wheel and placing a brick on the accelerator, then walk up and down chatting to the passengers.

Add your own :twisted:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Johnny Rev 7.0
Banned

Damn you Scotty! :evil:

I binned all my copies of Viz (issues 23-45) before I moved to Germany as they weren't worth much. Otherwise, I'd be sitting here now typing out every single Top Tip (from issues 23-45). :wink:

But I will also confess to buying (remember the Viz small ad section?) and wearing two Viz bought tees.

"Amaze your parents. Come down to breakfast still drunk."

And the classic

"Drink Beer. Smoke Tabs."

8)
What a season
to be beautiful
without a reason
Pista
Cureboi

Re-create an airport "free" wifi zone by connecting to your own wifi router & then randomly switching the power on & off at the mains.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
scotty
Overbomber

Hibs Fans:
Don't waste Money on Replica Strips/Hats/Scarfs etc, simply stick a cutout cardboard Penis on your Forehead and everyone will instantly know where your Football allegiances lie.

Women, why take two bottles
into the shower when you can take about a
dozen, cluttering up the shelf so there is no room
for the single bottle of all over shampoo that we
seem to be able to manage perfectly well with ??? for feck sake !!!
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Pat
Slight Overbomber

You started this thread just to use that.
scotty
Overbomber

Pat wrote:You started this thread just to use that.
:eek: Moi?......... :twisted: :innocent:
Big Si
School Bully

This thread has definitely been done before :|

Jelly from Pork Pies, once heated, makes a perfect substitute for varnish, and can be used particularly well on doors and skirting boards.

Lee and Dogs, Cleveland

2 old drinking buddies of mine from waay back and long since gone......
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Debaser
Overbomber

Empty those long sugar sachets to make an ideal cigarette mackintosh.
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
reactiv8
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

scotty wrote:Hibs Fans:
Don't waste Money on Replica Strips/Hats/Scarfs etc, simply stick a cutout cardboard Penis on your Forehead and everyone will instantly know where your Football allegiances lie.

“Being a woman is of special interest only to aspiring male transsexuals.
To actual women,
it is merely a good excuse not to play football.�
They (The Establishment) use sex as an addiction for control, just as they use alcohol and drugs ...
- A programme of systematic frustration in order to sell this crock of s**t as immortality, a garden of delights and love. ...
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Hmm. I'd play football, I think. European football, that is. ;) Wonder if there's a women's league over in Blighty..? I could be the one in black... ;) ;D :lol: :roll:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

These tips (to annoy all and sundry) are aimed at Americans (of course! :lol:), but they'd probably work at any large chain department or discount store anywhere:

* Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at strategic locations.

* Get boxes of condoms and randomly put them into people's carts when they're not looking.

* Set all alarm clocks to go off at 10-minute intervals throughout the day.

* Make a trail of orange juice on the floor, leading to the restrooms.

* Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, "I think we've got a Code 3 in Housewares!", and see what happens.

* Tune all of the radios to a polka station; then turn them off and turn the volumes up to 10.

* Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit.

* Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.

* Test the fishing rods and see what you can "catch" from the other aisles.

* Put a bag of M&Ms on layaway.

* Move "Caution: Wet Floor" signs to carpeted areas.

* Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you'll only invite them in if they bring pillows from Bed & Bath.

* Nonchalantly "test" the brushes and combs in Cosmetics.

* When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, "Why won't you people just leave me alone?!"

* Look right into a security camera, and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.

* Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting up a full-scale battlefield with GI Joes vs. the X-Men.

* Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.

* While handling guns in the sporting goods department, suddenly ask the clerk if he knows where the antidepressants are.

* Switch the men's and women's signs on the doors of the restrooms.

* Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme song to "Mission Impossible".

* Set up a Valet Parking sign in front of the store.

* In the automotive department, practice your Madonna look with various funnels.

* Hide in clothing racks, and when people browse through, yell, "Pick me! Pick me!"

* When an announcement comes over the store intercom, assume the fetal position and scream, "No! No! It's those voices again!"

* Drag a folding lounge chair on display over to the magazine aisle and relax. If the store has a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don't get out much, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it.

* Go into a dressing room and yell loudly, "Hey, we're out of toilet paper in here!"

:twisted: :lol: :innocent:
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

"guns in the sporting goods department"

They sell guns in supermarkets in the States? :eek:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
scotty
Overbomber

Save a fortune on laundry bills. Give your dirty shirts to Oxfam. They
will wash and iron them and you can buy them back for fifty pence.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Top Tips are fab, but this little chap is better....

:twisted:
'What a heavy load Einstein must have had. Morons everywhere.'
BillyBadBreaks
Fat Forgetful Bastard

scotty wrote:Hearts Fans:
:innocent:

You still think swastikas look cool
The real nazis run your schools
They're coaches, businessmen and cops
In a real fourth reich you'll be the first to go
BillyBadBreaks
Fat Forgetful Bastard

markfiend wrote:"guns in the sporting goods department"

YES they do! :urff:
scotty
Overbomber

BillyBadBreaks wrote:
Don't think that went unnoticed Mr BadBreaks :evil: :twisted:
BillyBadBreaks
Fat Forgetful Bastard

scotty wrote:
BillyBadBreaks wrote:
Don't think that went unnoticed Mr BadBreaks :evil: :twisted:
Well, after you thrashed us (and I paid $40 to watch it on the pc) I had to do something! :lol:
scotty
Overbomber

BillyBadBreaks wrote:
Well, after you thrashed us (and I paid $40 to watch it on the pc) I had to do something! :lol:
:lol: 4 - 2 :notworthy: :notworthy: .....................then we get beat by Inverness Cally :roll: :evil: I paid £23 to watch that :oops:
psichonaut
Overbomber

SINsister wrote:These tips (to annoy all and sundry) are aimed at Americans (of course! :lol:), but they'd probably work at any large chain department or discount store anywhere:

* Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at strategic locations.

* Get boxes of condoms and randomly put them into people's carts when they're not looking.

* Set all alarm clocks to go off at 10-minute intervals throughout the day.

* Make a trail of orange juice on the floor, leading to the restrooms.

* Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, "I think we've got a Code 3 in Housewares!", and see what happens.

* Tune all of the radios to a polka station; then turn them off and turn the volumes up to 10.

* Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit.

* Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.

* Test the fishing rods and see what you can "catch" from the other aisles.

* Put a bag of M&Ms on layaway.

* Move "Caution: Wet Floor" signs to carpeted areas.

* Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you'll only invite them in if they bring pillows from Bed & Bath.

* Nonchalantly "test" the brushes and combs in Cosmetics.

* When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, "Why won't you people just leave me alone?!"

* Look right into a security camera, and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.

* Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting up a full-scale battlefield with GI Joes vs. the X-Men.

* Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.

* While handling guns in the sporting goods department, suddenly ask the clerk if he knows where the antidepressants are.

* Switch the men's and women's signs on the doors of the restrooms.

* Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme song to "Mission Impossible".

* Set up a Valet Parking sign in front of the store.

* In the automotive department, practice your Madonna look with various funnels.

* Hide in clothing racks, and when people browse through, yell, "Pick me! Pick me!"

* When an announcement comes over the store intercom, assume the fetal position and scream, "No! No! It's those voices again!"

* Drag a folding lounge chair on display over to the magazine aisle and relax. If the store has a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don't get out much, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it.

* Go into a dressing room and yell loudly, "Hey, we're out of toilet paper in here!"

:twisted: :lol: :innocent:
Sinny.....can i give you a tip? ;D
shall find a work :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Copy and paste is everyone's friend, Marco. ;) :lol:

And yes, I'm trying. :|
psichonaut
Overbomber

SINsister wrote:Copy and paste is everyone's friend, Marco. ;) :lol:

And yes, I'm trying. :|
go to drink "about my baby" thread :innocent:
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
Spigel

A next door neighbour's car aerial, carefully folded, makes an ideal coat hanger in an emergency.
Debaser
Overbomber

markfiend wrote:"guns in the sporting goods department"

Oh god yes.....frightened the bejeezuz outta me when I turned left from the lard and chips aisle.......

Walmart...so expect Asda to be stocking up on rifles pretty soon
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
reactiv8

SINsister wrote:Hmm. I'd play football, I think. European football, that is. ;) Wonder if there's a women's league over in Blighty..? I could be the one in black... ;) ;D :lol: :roll:
There certainly is a women's soccer league here, and I'm sure they would welcome you - in Black of course. However, just one thing:- play for whoever you like with one exception - not the Gooners (just ask anyone). I can see you as Queen of the goal, all dressed in NOIR!

:von:
They (The Establishment) use sex as an addiction for control, just as they use alcohol and drugs ...
- A programme of systematic frustration in order to sell this crock of s**t as immortality, a garden of delights and love. ...