Stalking Dark

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Debaser
Overbomber

Dark...did you happen to descend in to the subway under Wigford Way at 3pm exactly, this afternoon?

If so...your hair seemed very shiney and fly-away :lol:

If not...you have a doppleganger.
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
Dark
Underneath the Rock

That's the subway by the High Street? Yes, I was on my way to work around that time. Nice to know I'm readily stalkable. :lol:

Though it's always possible that there's another shiny over-conditioned-haired person who looks like me.. there was one at the Korrosiv gig, who said he should start a tribute band, looking like me. :lol:

You should have said hi, I was looking for a way to kill time before heading to work. =P
Big Si
School Bully

Debaser wrote:If not...you have a doppleganger.
Ive been told i've got 3 :eek:

1 in Glasgow, 1 in Teesside and 1 in Birmingham :?
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Debaser
Overbomber

OOOh the things I could do if I had a 'stunt' double

I couldn't say Hi Dark, as I was up above you holed in a room with my financial advisor :eek: :eek: :eek: He seems concerned I have no life cover, ISA's, Tessas, Peppertypapperties and a scant disregard that my endowment isn't going to pay my mortgage next year :roll:
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
silentNate
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Now the MiB have the boths of youse located...

Just need to plant the evidence :lol: :eek:
I had a face on the mirror
I had a hand on the gun
I had a place in the sun and a ticket to Syria