Bush: What's he smokin'?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
RachRasp
Road Kill

During the press conference Thursday night, George Bush appeared to be tranquilized. He is now being referred to as the "Xanax Cowboy".

What do YOU think he was smokin'? (or popping, or sniffing, etc.)
dead stars
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

See my suggestion on Alternative! :D
Andy TG
Overbomber

RachRasp wrote:During the press conference Thursday night, George Bush appeared to be tranquilized. He is now being referred to as the "Xanax Cowboy".

He drinks very large amounts of Diet Coke - AKA Aspartame - that is why he appears "Tranquilized"

Other than that he could just be an "Idiot" - now that would be an insult to your honest, hardworking professional "Idiot", so no offence meant!
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
dead stars

AndyTheGoth wrote:
RachRasp wrote:During the press conference Thursday night, George Bush appeared to be tranquilized. He is now being referred to as the "Xanax Cowboy".

He drinks very large amounts of Diet Coke - AKA Aspartame - that is why he appears "Tranquilized"

Other than that he could just be an "Idiot" - now that would be an insult to your honest, hardworking professional "Idiot", so no offence meant!

The best well kept secret in Portugal must be how much your idiot and the other idiot are paying us to play the clown in this circus.
If they're not paying us, chop off the head of the prime-minister! :evil:
karin
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

In the final of University Challenge ( Leeds were slaughtered in the semi- final for any allumni interested) a question was " Which Texan govenor was quoted as saying "If English was good enough for Jesus Christ - it's good enough for you people" ? Sorry missed the answer ( probably George Bush, strike me down dead if i'm wrong ) too busy pissing myself laughing.
Black Shuck
Location: Sitting in a sleazy snack bar, sucking sickly sausage rolls

:D :D I don't think it was George Bush who said that- he would have been slaughtered in the media, that's too stupid a thing for even him to say.

You should check out the fab site www.bushisms.com for more George Dubya hilarity. my personal faves are:

"...more and more of our imports are coming from overseas."

"...I don't need to be subliminabable.." (Orlando, FL, Sept. 12, 2000 -- when caught using subliminal technique in his dirty ads against Al Gore)

"We cannot let terriers and rogue nations hold this nation hostile
(hostage) or hold our allies hostile.''

"I think we agree, the past is over."

I f I was American He'd get my vote. I think Al gore lost because he underestimated the value of comedy.
Gazza for England manager
karin
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Nice one :lol: Went to see Henry Rollins Spoken Word last weekend. He was hilarious about Bush And Rumsfeld.