Heartland - question

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Aanezka
Road Kill

Hello,
there was a time when I maniacally read "Heartland" on web, but unfortunately it's not online any more.
Today I had an idea to read it once more and I'd love you to tell me if you know some website, where I could read "Heartland" online?
I would be honored beyond telling, if you could help me :oops:
Kind regards!
goodbye
James Blast
Banned

uh?
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
the-happening
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

The Andrew Pinnell Heartland maybe?!?
"i'm talking about god, devil, hell, do you understand, finally?"
lachert
Overbomber

oh yeah, i understand...
there was such a website - scanned polish edition of heartland (what a great idea ;) but you can shurely buy a book for maybe 10 zlotys on allegro or something ;D

but for now about the most exciting years you can read right here:
http://www.mrsister.republika.pl/heartland_80-82.htm
;)
long live rock'n'roll