Play dead reforming

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
keith's dad
Road Kill

I heard the other day that Play Dead are reforming is this true because the person who told me is a bit of a twit
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

More a matter of wishful thinking perhaps, still with other bands making a return to the live circuit, why not? :)
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
mh
Above the Chemist

The time is right. They'd definitely get a good audience. I thought one of them had fecked off to India, though?
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
DOZMEISTER
Road Kill

If it's true news will appear here www.companyofjustice.com as Steve the guitarist posts there.
Hope it is true.
Andie
Overbomber

Ya Fuckin Dancer!

innit Keef? :notworthy: :notworthy:
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.