fit goths

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
keith's dad
Road Kill

how come there are no fit goths anymore
EvilBastard
Overbomber

Scuse me? I mean, have you checked out the When We Were Young thread?! :eek:
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
keith's dad
Road Kill

no but i will now
keith's dad
Road Kill

um that was then this is now
Hexe Luciferia
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I disagree.
I'm now not so different as my photo was taken around six/seven years ago. I just have a different haircut! 8) :lol: :lol:

(*runs away, fearing for her life*)
I'll shove that bat up your a** and turn you into a popsicle
keith's dad
Road Kill

but do you still dress like a goth and have white foundation and back combed hair
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

fit male goths of a certain age are a rare breed. our ladies are all rather fine...
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
keith's dad
Road Kill

there does seem to be more female than male
Hexe Luciferia

keith's dad wrote:but do you still dress like a goth and have white foundation and back combed hair
I still wear black clothes but I've never back combed my hair, I always had Morticia style hair :wink: and no pasty white foundation for me. I'm pale enough, just a very very light "normal" foundation. :wink:
I'm only 27 years old, I still have...three, four years before becoming more "senstive" and stopping with this all :lol: :wink:
keith's dad
Road Kill

sounds very nice but i'm talking about the full on goths, the only ones i see now are either 50 or fat
Hexe Luciferia

Like the expression "full on goths" :wink:
keith's dad
Road Kill

should it have been "DEAD ON GOTHS"
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Hexe Luciferia wrote:'m only 27 years old, I still have...three, four years before becoming more "senstive" and stopping with this all :lol: :wink:
:eek: I was still going strong with the g*th nonsense at that age! ;) :P
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

<---fit ex-g*ff ;)
Hexe Luciferia

I'm also wondering if I belong (err) to the second or third "goth generation"...or better, "second rate" or "third rate" goth generation :wink: :lol: (Point is: does it really matters? All together now:"No!Shut up woman!")
A pointless thought, that's for sure, but I need caffeine.
Would you excuse me while I'm going to fix myself some nice brown powder.. 8) (whoops!)
Hexe Luciferia

SINsister wrote:
Hexe Luciferia wrote:'m only 27 years old, I still have...three, four years before becoming more "senstive" and stopping with this all :lol: :wink:
:eek: I was still going strong with the g*th nonsense at that age! ;) :P
I actually am, as well. Going on and on and on and on. :wink:
I like Goth and I like nonsens, so... :lol:
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Just had some, mese'f. Cripes, the caffeine! :eek:

*Shakes*
sultan2075
Overbomber

keith's dad wrote:sounds very nice but i'm talking about the full on goths, the only ones i see now are either 50 or fat
I can't imagine a sadder sight than a paunchy 50 year old man or woman wearing 18 pounds of black velvet and waxing romantic about vampires and graveyards. It's as pathetic as... I don't know. Does Wattie still wear a mohawk?
--
The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside.
Hexe Luciferia

sultan2075 wrote:
keith's dad wrote:sounds very nice but i'm talking about the full on goths, the only ones i see now are either 50 or fat
I can't imagine a sadder sight than a paunchy 50 year old man or woman wearing 18 pounds of black velvet and waxing romantic about vampires and graveyards.
:urff: :urff: :urff:
keith's dad
Road Kill

sultan2075 wrote:
I can't imagine a sadder sight than a paunchy 50 year old man or woman wearing 18 pounds of black velvet and waxing romantic about vampires and graveyards. It's as pathetic as... I don't know. Does Wattie still wear a mohawk?
I know where you are coming from but living in Leeds its either that or smack heads
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

i'm fit.
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

sultan2075 wrote:I can't imagine a sadder sight than a paunchy 50 year old man or woman wearing 18 pounds of black velvet and waxing romantic about vampires and graveyards.
I can...like paunchy 50-year-old corporate whores sporting ugly, ill-fitting, style-free, generic, overpriced attire provided by the purveyors of conformist, homogenized commodities, waxing romantic about their new SUVs and wide-screen (to match their wide arses) TVs. Equally vomit-inducing, if not more so, imho. ;D :urff:
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

keith's dad wrote:I know where you are coming from but living in Leeds its either that or smack heads
...and you're more interesting than they are *how*, exactly? *Puzzled*
Hexe Luciferia

SINsister wrote:
sultan2075 wrote:I can't imagine a sadder sight than a paunchy 50 year old man or woman wearing 18 pounds of black velvet and waxing romantic about vampires and graveyards.
I can...like paunchy 50-year-old corporate whores sporting ugly, ill-fitting, style-free, generic, overpriced attire provided by the purveyors of conformist, homogenized commodities, waxing romantic about their new SUVs and wide-screen (to match their wide arses) TVs. Equally vomit-inducing, if not more so, imho. ;D :urff:

arrrgghhh!!! :urff: :urff:
sultan2075
Overbomber

SINsister wrote:
Yeah, I don't much cotton to them either. Luckily, I'm an academic, so I don't have to deal with them either.
--
The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside.