Inflation

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
nodubmanshouts
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

over the last few years

- house prices out pace inflation
- food and agricultural goods prices out pace inflation
- oil prices out pace inflation
- education costs out pace inflation

I'm seriously wondering what the hell they use to actually measure inflation....
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

Sister's Releases....
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
eotunun
Overbomber

What they pick to measure the rate of inflation is a mix of goods that serves as sedative to the public mind and eye. Microelectronics have helped to keep the measured rate of inflation nicely low. I doubt they'll be easily digested, though.
The official inflation numbers a lobby-confirmed lies, as are most of the official statistics, unfortunately. The industry mafioso keep pushing. See the video about the death of the electric car that was born in a street ready version in 1988.
Lobbies, folks. The democratic parties are your lobbies. And your lobbies do what the industry's lobbyists tell them to do.
"These are my principles! And if you don't like the just says so, I have others, too!"
~Rufus T. Firefly
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

weebleswobble wrote:Sister's Releases....
:notworthy:

Tears in me eyes, Steve!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Francis
Overbomber

Norman Hunter wrote:
weebleswobble wrote:Sister's Releases....
:notworthy:

Tears in me eyes, Steve!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gordon Brown is a Sisters Fan.
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.