People can go to Brighton for that sort of thing

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

A news item in various newspapers this morning:
A lap-dancing club which caused an outcry when it opened three weeks ago has been destroyed by fire.

The club had outraged residents. Mum Lorna Gaston said she was horrified to hear it had a private booth where men were tied down to watch naked dancers perform. She said: "People can go to Brighton for that sort of thing!"
What does she mean? :lol:
itnAklipse
Slight Overbomber

Sex is dangerous.
we've got beer and we've got fuel
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

lazarus corporation wrote:A news item in various newspapers this morning:
A lap-dancing club which caused an outcry when it opened three weeks ago has been destroyed by fire.

The club had outraged residents. Mum Lorna Gaston said she was horrified to hear it had a private booth where men were tied down to watch naked dancers perform. She said: "People can go to Brighton for that sort of thing!"
I guess she's "speaking as a mother" :lol:
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.
Silver_Owl
The Don

Reminds me of the Royle Family when the Gran is talking about a grandson of her friend....'He went to Brighton for the weekend and came back a gay.' :lol:
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
Dodges Unlimited Inc.
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

lazarus corporation wrote:A lap-dancing club which caused an outcry when it opened three weeks ago has been destroyed by fire.

Keep your back to the wall in Kemptown? :wink:
“Pension. Pay given to a state hireling for treason to his country.�
Samuel Johnson, A Dictionary of the English Language (1755)
EvilBastard
Overbomber

The Daily Mirror wrote:Mum Lorna Gaston said she was horrified to hear it had a private booth where men were tied down to watch naked dancers perform. She said: "People can go to Brighton for that sort of thing."

Police are investigating.
The police are investigating where in Brighton people can go to be tied up to watch naked dancers? Now, that's real community policing - will they be posting the locations on the notice board outside the police station?
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
boudicca
Sister Midnight

lazarus corporation wrote:A news item in various newspapers this morning:

I don't know Paul, you tell us :wink:

(Tied up by ladyboys perchance? :innocent: )
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

I wasn't aware Brighton was supposed to be the kinky capital of England.

If it is, that's a depressing reality. Apologies, Laz, but I'm sure you'd agree...