Contacts needed

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Bertran De Born
Amphetamine Filth

hi there,

Among many of my hobbies, I happen to be a tv producer, and I would need to ge tin touch with the Sisters either manager or agent. Is there anyone who can help me out?

thanks in advance
dinky daisy
Slight Overbomber

Call their management. Or agent.

Sorry, joking is my hobby. I don't have the slightest idea and if i had, it wouldn't be very good for the world's health state (that is, if it wasn't for the money).
guns & cars & accidents
Bertran De Born
Amphetamine Filth

another black hole in the killing zone, huh?
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

In Soviet Russia, the Sisters contact You!
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

I guess you could try and contact Chris or Ben via the MySpace site..? Maybe the info could be passed onto :von:
Badlander
Overbomber

This is a question that has tormented humanity for centuries. And we still have no answer.
I'd end this moment to be with you
Through morphic oceans I'd lay here with you
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

that site wrote:
baxville@aol.com.

Incoming mail is ignored.
;D
"as we walk on the floodland"
Karst
Slight Overbomber

I would be quite surprised if they actually had a full-time manager. Let alone an agent. Your best bet is probably getting in touch with someone who his organising the current tour. Think SJM Concerts might be a good starting point.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

It always bothered me slightly, that aol email address. I know that it's forwarded to dev/null but given that Andrew seems to be quite the linux geek -- the aforementioned dev/null reference, plus the reference to 'Gentoo voodoo' that was on the site a while back.

That seems incongruous with an aol account; aol is for lusers. :|
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

yeah but if he is that old school, aol and compuserve were pretty much your only options back when he was setting all that business up :|
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Badlander
Overbomber

Quiff Boy wrote:yeah but if he is that old school, aol and compuserve were pretty much your only options back when he was setting all that business up :|
Significantly enough, his description of Amnesty International's m*****n (here) goes back to before 2001, when the international statutes were amended. :innocent:
Having said that, I'm still very grateful to Uncle Eldo for putting a link to AI's website on his own site. :notworthy:
I'd end this moment to be with you
Through morphic oceans I'd lay here with you
Bertran De Born
Amphetamine Filth

well, thank you all for this.
I seem to recall a file that was going on in the P2P world called "how to f**k andrew eldritch and the sisters" or so (coming from a pissed tour promoter I think) ; giving two email adresses.... Nice, classy and gentle action.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Burzum wrote:well, thank you all for this.
Knew you'd be pleased ;)
Burzum wrote:I seem to recall a file that was going on in the P2P world called "how to f**k andrew eldritch and the sisters" or so (coming from a pissed tour promoter I think) ; giving two email adresses.... Nice, classy and gentle action.
Well then, maybe that's why email addresses aren't bandied around on fan forums?
—Bertrand Russell
eotunun
Overbomber

I think the people responsible for this fraud against our noble chairmen are to be found amongst these.
One may argue which of the parties gets more of the laughs. :wink:
Email adresses change, fame lasts.
There is shadow under this red rock
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

rumour has it he has recently turned off his answer machine in favour of manual call-screening :lol:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Bertran De Born
Amphetamine Filth

well I emailed Ben via his myspace as per Norman advice and he answered something like 5 minutes later, so thank you folks.
GC
Slight Overbomber

Burzum wrote:well I emailed Ben via his myspace as per Norman advice and he answered something like 5 minutes later, so thank you folks.
That's because he's young and passionate.
Karst
Slight Overbomber

Gollum's Cock wrote:That's because he's young and passionate.
And wasn't doing his hair for a change.

Krazy Greeks! :eek: 8) :lol:
dinky daisy
Slight Overbomber

Karst wrote:
Gollum's Cock wrote:That's because he's young and passionate.
And wasn't doing his hair for a change.

Krazy Greeks! :eek: 8) :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (is that the first time i use these emoticons...?)
guns & cars & accidents