Sisters Reading Material part 2

Have you established a good reputation at HL and got some Sisters stuff to sell or trade with the community? Or are you searching for that elusive ultra rare live bootleg from 1988? Ever had a bad experience with a trader on Ebay? Let us all know here. Outdated threads will be purged over time.

Warning: Newcomers posting here first will be treated like spammers. At least have the courtesy to say hello in General Chat first...
dodge64
Road Kill

Oh I forgot to mention that all my items are originals and in absolute mint condition, next up will be Adrenochrome and all my kiss the blade stuff. Im cursing my mortgage broker with every last breath. :evil:
Petseri
Overbomber

Good luck with the sales, but can you let us know when they are finished so that we can cull out some outdated threads? Thanks.

(Psst, you can keep adding to your old threads instead of starting a fresh one each time. You now have eight in the trading forum.)
dodge64
Road Kill

They are all finished apart from the current one. Thanks for being so understanding. Trust me, it absolutely pains me to do this, I have started going through all my Melody Maker, Sounds, NME cuttings from 1983-1991, though there are some things I cant part with, ticket stubs, concert programmes etc. If someone hadnt stolen my sisters zippo that would be up there too, any idea how much those are worth these days?