Depeche Mode Tickets May 02

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Debi
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

I need to sell mine - don't ask why! I'm not after a profit and I bought them from a DMMB member so the address label isn't mine but they are kosher and quite good seats.

I would like them to go to a good home and am sad that i cannot go :cry:
Maisey
Slight Overbomber

how much?
Nationalise the f**king lot.
Debi

well i paid £105 cash - i think the face value was £45 each plus booking and postage. i can find the exact info for you if you are interested - seat numbers and cost breakdown. the tickets are at home but i have the emails....

i would send them recorded which is about £4.50?

gutted to be honest but want a fan to go : )
Maisey
Slight Overbomber

I'd love to, I really would - but I don't have anything CLOSE to £100, even £40, sorry!

I paid £45 last time and it was a standing show and totally totally worth every penny. But for a seated show...probably not.

Thanks anyway :)
Nationalise the f**king lot.
Debi

oh, what a shame : (

i would love to be kind and sell to you for what you can afford but i dont think i can justify not at least breaking even - ever so sorry.......
Debi

i thought i'd just boing this up again before i go down the ebay route...............