Save the festival!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Thea
Overbomber

Some of you might have heard about what happened at the Bearded theory festival over the weekend. Long story short, the weather got a bit out of control and the main stage collapsed.
Apart from that, it was an absolutely amazing festival - great lineup, nicely set out and a bit of a bargain!

It's looking a bit doubtful about next year's festival at the moment, but they're setting up a benefit gig and may be raffleing off some goldblade stuff as well to help raise money to put another one on.

If you'd like to help (and believe me, you do 8) ) head on over to http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=lo ... &ref=share to see what you can do to help :D

Trust me - I was there and even when we were getting hailed on during Justin Sullivan or ankle-deep in mud watching Hawkwind, it was a great festie and deserves to come back next year!
Debaser
Overbomber

Hee hee, my mate Becky was just coming out of a portaloo when a gust of wind snatched the door from her hand, she fell forwards out of said loo and it then proceeded to fall over backwards along with the others next to it.....it could have been soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much funnier ;)
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
Thea
Overbomber

Eeeep. I've got an ongoing fear of falling portaloos! After this weekend, I'm also scared of flying tentpegs, being hit upside the head with a gazebo and anyone singing in a bad fake Irish accent :lol: