Siouxsie & the Banshees : remastered 2009 and new dvds

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
arnocut
Road Kill

I just bought their 1982's classic album "A Kiss In The Dreamhouse" (remastered and expanded). It's slightly psychedelic on some numbers, intense and the arrangements are rich. The album apparently marked certain recent critically-acclaimed acts like LCD Soundsystem (James Murphy & co covered "Slowdive") and The Beta band (who sampled "Painted Bird" on their track "Liquid Bird"). No surprise here as there always was a psychedelic touch in the beta band's music. There is also an interesting re-issue of Tinderbox (1986) with unreleased material in the bonus tracks.

In the actual issue of Mojo,there's also a 4 stars review of the Siouxsie & the Banshees "At The BBC" boxset. The journalist mentions that "post punk started here". Apparently, there is a dvd with all the live performances of the band filmed by the BBC between 1978 and 1991, plus three audio cds with live material.

And for the ones who saw her last year, there's also a new dvd called "Finale - The Last Mantaray and More Show." It features songs from her bands The Banshees and The Creatures like " Hong Hong Garden" and "Right Now" and songs from her MantaRay album, (hailed by Pitchfork and Mojo at its release).
Garbageman
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I purchased the remastered version of Nocturne and it really is a great cd.
Like pushing a marsmallow into a piggy bank
Silence is platinum
Slight Overbomber

i have ordered the bbc box set which ll be released on May 25. Cant wait!!