Sisters videos on MTV webstreaming

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
OnlineSince1984
Road Kill

Last time I looked the MTV video service was locked to USA, but I just checked (for no particular reason) and found that the UK archive is no up to.

The interesting thing for Sisters fans are pretty good quality videos of 'Black Planet' and 'Walk Away'

Watch Eldritch drive Highway 101, i.e. the Pacific Coastal highway Route 101, looks like they are in southern California in 'Black Planet'; and that appears to be some kind of Mullet in 'Walk Away'.
Pat
Slight Overbomber

dinky daisy
Slight Overbomber

Tip of the day: Use YouTube and watch through half closed eyes.
guns & cars & accidents
242headhunter
Amphetamine Filth

dinky daisy wrote:Tip of the day: Use YouTube and watch through half closed eyes.
:lol: :lol:
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

dinky daisy wrote:Tip of the day: Use YouTube and watch through half closed eyes.
and don't forget to put a little of cheese in your ears or celery if you don't have cheese, kids.
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

Pat wrote:

To see the other seven of nine.
This one?

:wink:
"I've seen Andrew Eldritch in an ice hockey shirt onstage, and I've given him the benefit of the doubt"
Tom G Warrior of Celtic Frost

we fall to rise
Pat
Slight Overbomber

ribbons69 wrote:
Pat wrote:

To see the other seven of nine.
This one?