Aarh! My kugelsack!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

'scuze the source of the article - it was forwarded on by someone at work... but its highly amusing

Eminem's 'fury' at Bruno prank

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sh ... 458646.ece

:lol: :notworthy:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

I never understood the Sacha Baron Cohen-humor.

It is rude, sub-floor and cheap, and NOT in a good sense.

I am probably the only living being not laughing a SINGLE time whilst watching Borat...

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
eotunun
Overbomber

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:I am probably the only living being not laughing a SINGLE time whilst watching Borat...

IZ.
"My wife works on the farm - She pulls the plough.", spoken into the face of members of a feminist organisation made me laugh. That was so grotesque and crude that it *was* funny to me.
Otherwise: Nope. I'm with you.

This Eminem-stunt.. No, not at all funny. But seeing Eminem held out to ridicule is not a bad thing. Only it was badly executed here.
"These are my principles! And if you don't like the just says so, I have others, too!"
~Rufus T. Firefly
7anthea7
Slight Overbomber

The Borat stuff is...really, really lowest-common-denominator humour. Right up (down?) there with 'Dumb and Dumber' and its ilk. Gah. :urff:

Eminem is a horrible quandary for me - he's done such great music, and yet he's such an insufferable little fcuk. And now it's been demonstrated (to no-one's amazement, I'm sure) that he has no sense of humour. :roll:

Do you suppose he'll sue? :lol:
Who can begin conventional amiability the first thing in the morning?
It is the hour of savage instincts and natural tendencies.
--Elizabeth von Arnim
Silence is platinum
Slight Overbomber

Indeed "borat" was a really bad film. Total waste of time.
Big Si
School Bully

M&M was actually in on the joke :roll:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

Big Si wrote:M&M was actually in on the joke :roll:
So the real loser here is Sacha, as I so expected.... from two worst, I still think Michael is the most gifted one.

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:I never understood the Sacha Baron Cohen-humor.

It is rude, sub-floor and cheap, and NOT in a good sense.

I am probably the only living being not laughing a SINGLE time whilst watching Borat...

IZ.
Nope, only the second living being, as I was way ahead of you... ;D
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

well not exactly eminem won. both Sacha and eminem knew what gonna happen - in the other words: both were acting.
about Borat. I'm dumb, stupid, kid so a had fun when i was watching movie (in the cinema!), but i was film just for one watch. it really was fun to watch how he get this political correctness people into this stupid conversation, situations. i know that western civilization was built on compromise but that what is happening now is really crossed a border a miles away. you lost your balls.