Bootleg? Or official?

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Gary
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... egory=1572

Im thinking bootleg myself, but still interesting.
MrChris
Slight Overbomber

Certainly looks genuine to me. Just looks like a VERY slightly swanked-up version of the normal CD with a couple of extra pages. Not sure if it's worth 25 smackers, unless you're a fanatical collector. But it takes all sorts...
Chris

---------------------------------------------
Again and again and again...
Y
Fraud Squad

This CD is SO counterfeit!

CD is actually not from Warner Music, but WarMer Music :-)
(There are other mistakes on the CD, so we can identify if it's counterfeit of official).

If you want it, I've seen it many times on EBAY for $9.99 and even $6.99.

Y
taylor
Slight Overbomber

cd bootlegs done in Germany but strange thing is that all sellers (or most of ) are in China. I bought from China together the Some girls one.
Was told that most of SGWBM china was requisited from Police and only few 100 are still availables.
Black Angel
Road Kill

Which ever it is...25 GB Pounds plus postage from Birmingham England of a Hong Kong released item :roll: ....this has gotta be the most inflated price ever...

good luck to the guy who bought it... :eek: ...i hope it is worth it...
Y
Fraud Squad

Black Angel wrote:Which ever it is...25 GB Pounds plus postage from Birmingham England of a Hong Kong released item :roll: ....this has gotta be the most inflated price ever...
I agree with you... take a look on EBAY, there is another one for sale. This one is sealed!! :wink:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... egory=1572

I hope the last bid will be less than $10.00
Y
Fraud Squad

If you look at the feedback of the seller, the last one sold for $6.25

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 2525133073

The 25 GBP was REALLY NOT worth it!
Black Angel
Road Kill

personally...and it's just a lil niggle...

when the original CD of FALAA was released it had been remixed to digital quality...and i remember not enjoying listening to it at all...it just wasn't the same as the vinyl...and when i listen to them both now...i'm sure that they are still different...

so...why bother releasing a CD again that is such a classic that every self respecting fan will already have...when it's not as good as the original fold out gatefold 12" of black vinyl heaven...

:eek: