some people ARE NOT great

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

can't find a link right now :roll:

was sickened to the core about Barclay? the puppy who had its ears chopped off by thugs in Leeds

W*nkers :evil: :evil:
Goths have feelings too
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

Goths have feelings too
Ganith
Amphetamine Filth

Bastards
Human stupidity knows no limits.
Chairman Bux
shut.the.fuck.up

But surely the maim and torture of small furry animals is part of our national heritage, no?

I think start at the top with a national cull of fox hunters and work your way down to the scum in the street, now that's a sport I'd watch on pay-per-view.

And don't call me shirley, in fact, just don't call...

CB
Minister of Misinformation and Misdirection.

We first met through a shared view
She loved me and I did too
dead stars
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Chairman Bux wrote:But surely the maim and torture of small furry animals is part of our national heritage, no?
No, not really. It's part of our savage animal instincts, because the same happens in my country and... everywhere. Sadly.
:evil:
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

Ok, I dont know what to say really. What can make a person do a thing like that? Then you are in need of desperate help. I cant understand it even how much I try. (not that i try to understand) That story really brought me down. *looking at my sweet cat sleeping safe* Glad i rescued him from the shelter. My heart bleeds for animals that are beeing treated that way..
myspace.com/lynchfanatic
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

SICK. :eek: :evil: :cry:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
MrEddy
Amphetamine Filth

Chairman Bux wrote:But surely the maim and torture of small furry animals is part of our national heritage, no?

I think start at the top with a national cull of fox hunters and work your way down to the scum in the street, now that's a sport I'd watch on pay-per-view.

And don't call me shirley, in fact, just don't call...

CB
Can't we start with the streets?
nearmethexperience
Sarky Git

i'm with bax on this one, we need the scum in the street to kill the tw*ts on the horses first...

after all, you wouldn't want to sink to thier level would you?¿?¿?¿?

:roll: :D :twisted: :roll: :D :twisted: :roll: :D :twisted: :roll: :D :twisted: :roll: :D :twisted: :roll: :D :twisted: :roll: :D :twisted: :roll: :D :twisted: :roll: :D :twisted: :roll: :D :twisted: :roll: :D :twisted:
++++ All those of you who have tears, prepare to shed them now... ++++
slicepack
Amphetamine Filth

Lynchfanatic wrote:Ok, I dont know what to say really. What can make a person do a thing like that? Then you are in need of desperate help. I cant understand it even how much I try...
How can you be fanatical about David Lynch and not have at least some comprehension of sadism, cruelty and Perversion (in it's purest sense)? Unless of course you're selective in your appreciation...

There's religious genocide going on across the globe as well as other human atrocities. Puppies without ears should be way down the list of priorities....a new Sisters album being right at the top.