Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
New Sisters Video Interview
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
neonvampyre
Road Kill

PostPost #1  Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:29 am    Post subject: New Sisters Video Interview Reply with quote Back to top

not sure if anyone has posted this yet but just in case. takes a while for the page to load and I suggest cutting and pasting the link:

http://mtv.uol.com.br/noticiasmtv/videos/notícias-mtv-entrevista-exclusiva-com-banda-britânica-sister-mercy
Moakahontas
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #2  Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ahh..it was the MTV Interview..but it is removed I guess.. Confused

I don´t care I have a copy.. It wasn't me... Laughing
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

PostPost #3  Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This link might work: http://tinyurl.com/l62pqp
Moakahontas

PostPost #4  Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ahh, thanks..it works.. Very Happy
mitty13
Road Kill

PostPost #5  Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks ever so much for posting that!
darkhorizon
Road Kill

PostPost #6  Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you markfiend for posting. Now, it might be that I don't speak native English but I don't understand what Eldritch means when he says that making records is exciting but releasing them is not. The only thing they should do, I guess, is finding a mastering company and a pressing company because us the fans will do everything else. I know they do not have a label but many other bands (mine for example) are in the same situation and do not have any real problems releasing records. Their argument for not releasing a bl**dy record doesn't hold any water. Anyway, this is TSOM 2009. I guess I should take it or leave it!
Thank you again.
Diego
Back in time
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #7  Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

darkhorizon wrote:
Thank you markfiend for posting. Now, it might be that I don't speak native English but I don't understand what Eldritch means when he says that making records is exciting but releasing them is not. The only thing they should do, I guess, is finding a mastering company and a pressing company because us the fans will do everything else. I know they do not have a label but many other bands (mine for example) are in the same situation and do not have any real problems releasing records. Their argument for not releasing a bl**dy record doesn't hold any water. Anyway, this is TSOM 2009. I guess I should take it or leave it!
Thank you again.
Diego

I agree, let Eldritch make the record and have a blast and we will find a way to release it and have our own blast.
And then I woke up.
doctoravalanche

PostPost #8  Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

He just finds boring and annoying the promotion of an album (interviews ...) !
http://www.facebook.com/mtroniclabel
shivarising
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #9  Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Blimey! And I thought Anton LaVey had died. Twisted Evil
dinky daisy
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #10  Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i thought of this chap, apart from the moustache (but the Gary Glitter scarf works for Eldo)

mistressteal
Road Kill

PostPost #11  Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The scarf is a sartorial triumph! - excellent choice for the occasion.
800mak
Road Kill

PostPost #12  Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow is Our fearless leader! fat or what? For the first time he seems old!
Sad

Turn on

Burn out
Ramone

PostPost #13  Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hahahaha..that was great, even with the sound turned off! The montage of his videos is classic. I especially loved the fluffy mullet from Walk Away. I forget some times how much Andrew used to take himself way too seriously - although he kept claiming the band's humour was lost on so many people.

I half expected Andrew to stop the interview, push the microphone away and hold his hand up and growl.."Oi, son ..I've farkin' told u and ya mate..Ya name's not darn..ya not cammin' in..alwight?! - now farkin do one u farkin' wanka!" .

And he used to be such a pale, thin interesting and iconic young man - much like the rest of us. But, How times of changed, eh ? !

At least he's got his Gang Shows at Christmas to look forward too now I suppose.... all together now.." ( I used to be ) The leader of the gang I am"

It wasn't me... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
7anthea7
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #14  Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

800mak wrote:
Wow is Our fearless leader! fat or what? For the first time he seems old!
Sad

Erm, no, he's not 'fat'. However, his jawline is experiencing some 'slippage' - and given his predilection for not showing off his waistline, I suspect that may have occurred with some other areas as well.

Happens to the best of us, dearie - I used to weigh 105 lbs m'self...no meth required. Wink
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

PostPost #15  Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm with Ramone -- that video is funny with the sound off Cool

I suppose I ought to get around to watching it with the sound on at some point Mr. Green
PipoTheClown
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #16  Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:21 pm    Post subject: Re: New Sisters Video Interview Reply with quote Back to top

JZ wrote:
not sure if anyone has posted this yet but just in case. takes a while for the page to load and I suggest cutting and pasting the link:

http://mtv.uol.com.br/noticiasmtv/videos/notícias-mtv-entrevista-exclusiva-com-banda-britânica-sister-mercy

Great post!
hellboy69

PostPost #17  Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

cheers for sharing!

if it is so very very boring to release records, why not put them on t'internet as downloads? Twisted Evil

and i still think Our fearless leader! looks like The Hood

mistressteal
Road Kill

PostPost #18  Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I agree with 7anthea7 it's outrageous to describe Our fearless leader! as "fat" - I mean everyone knows that the camera adds at least 14 pounds.
800mak
Road Kill

PostPost #19  Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mistressteal wrote:
I agree with 7anthea7 it's outrageous to describe Our fearless leader! as "fat" - I mean everyone knows that the camera adds at least 14 pounds.

They always did that! But he looks fat in comparison with... himself a few months ago! Twisted Evil

Turn on

Burn out
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #20  Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Absolutey, in this video - as well as in some concert videos - he looks FAT.

But when you see him live - he isn't.

... and he doesn't look like The Hood, either ... ... Evil or Very Mad ... Laughing
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #21  Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hair-lack of hair, with glasses- without glasses, fat- skinny(not fat). Get. A. Life.

Last edited by Bartek on Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #22  Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Impossible.
Moakahontas

PostPost #23  Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bartek wrote:
hair-lack of hair, with glasses- without glasses, fat- skinny(not fat). Get. A. Life.

We are not worthy!
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

PostPost #24  Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Damn. Doesn't work on my Linux pooter. I'll have to fire up the Mac and look on that...
Ramone

PostPost #25  Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Love the fancy footwork by Mr Fiend as he swerves round the opposition and delivers a rifling shot just under the bar - By informing us that not only does he have a Linux based 'pooter' but he also owns a MAC of some sort - Nice bit of crow barring sir Smile

We are not worthy! We are not worthy! We are not worthy!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: