Eurovision?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Andy TG
Overbomber

Hi Kiddies :notworthy:

Anyone watching Eurovision tonight :urff:

Having watched the entire show (I know Im sad - but what the hell) - I really hope for two things for Russia :notworthy: to win (and they wont!) and for the UK :x to get "Nil Poi" - No Points ! - which looks very very likely

Updates at the end of the show ;D
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

Sadly I saw the show :oops: My boyfriend really wanted to watch it.. Said something about tradition. :roll: Man it sucked. But hey, we even got points. Not bad for such a crappy song. We came on 4 i think. (Norway) But it became better when we switched over til bbc. The comentator was funny :D Sadly we didnt realise until the point were given out.. Never laughed when i watched eurosong before.
myspace.com/lynchfanatic
dead stars
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I read Tatu promised to get married if they won. Did they? (win) :lol:
claws
Amphetamine Filth

dead inside wrote:I read Tatu promised to get married if they won. Did they? (win) :lol:
No, they didn't win..

And they are not even lesbian. They both have boyfriends in Russia. The lesbian thing is just for publicity. (That's what I've heard at least)
We are coming down but we will never, never land
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

I was rooting for Belgium (it was stolen from them!). My friends were going for Germany and Austria respectively.

Terry Wogan is fantastic on the commentry. We were talking about repacements for him (he's getting on a bit now), I was thinking Jonathan Ross.
24.24.2.489 Deceased
pikkrong
Overbomber

my wife said Belgium was the best
do i drive
or am i driven
Andy TG
Overbomber

Terry Wogan is the spawn of the devil (and Im NOT a Christian!) he should have be "retired" many years ago!

As for Jonathan Ross as the commentator what an excellent Idea! :-)
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
nearmethexperience
Sarky Git

CellThree wrote:Terry Wogan is fantastic on the commentry. We were talking about repacements for him (he's getting on a bit now), I was thinking Jonathan Ross.
I think we should keep good old terry, as he always makes me laugh, but have celeb guests each year, and i think terry and von would make a pretty good show, infact, i see a weekly show, 'the andy & tel show', like morcame & wise, or is that just me?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿
++++ All those of you who have tears, prepare to shed them now... ++++
lachert
Overbomber

You should be happy that you don't live in poland. That poland band is the biggest enigma of last 20 years. I'm still wondering :?: Why, how, for what... Some kind of miracle. President or even God must put hand on their succes in poland. Terrible. Jesus Christ. :evil:
long live rock'n'roll
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

pikkrong wrote:my wife said Belgium was the best
They always are...

IZZY.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...