Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
Wanted - Sisters Zippo

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DomConway
Filth

PostPost #1  Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:40 pm    Post subject: Wanted - Sisters Zippo Reply with quote Back to top

I had one of these years ago, bought from RH when first released. I no longer have it and am gutted beyond words, so if anyone happens to have one they’d be willing to part with, I would give you a very good price 😁
Planet Dave
Overbomber

PostPost #2  Posted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Wanted - Sisters Zippo Reply with quote Back to top

DomConway wrote:
I would give you a very good price 😁

Are you The Merchant from Resident Evil 4? Mr. Green

Can't help you with an official zippo, though if you just want a groovy lighter there's sometimes some knock-off's on ebay. A few years back I bought one off there where the seller engraved your design - I sent him a New Head & Cog logo image and received a superb zippo, it really was the mutt's nuts .... though it immediately got nicked of course. I guess that's the one tiny benefit of not smoking inside pubs anymore, not as much chance of absent-mindedly leaving everything on the table when you go to the bar. Definitely worth a look though if you're happy with a bootleg Sisters Zippo Smile
EvilBastard
Overbomber

PostPost #3  Posted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Wanted - Sisters Zippo Reply with quote Back to top

Planet Dave wrote:
DomConway wrote:

EvilBastard
Overbomber

PostPost #4  Posted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Wanted - Sisters Zippo Reply with quote Back to top

DomConway wrote:
I had one of these years ago, bought from RH when first released. I no longer have it and am gutted beyond words, so if anyone happens to have one they’d be willing to part with, I would give you a very good price 😁

Alas, I can't help you with the RH Zippo.

But, if you fancy a new Zippo I have a brand new one in brass that I'd be happy to send your way in return for a donation to these people. Call it $20 or equivalent and I'll throw in the postage.
Planet Dave
Overbomber

PostPost #5  Posted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Wanted - Sisters Zippo Reply with quote Back to top

EvilBastard wrote:
Planet Dave wrote:
DomConway wrote:

Laughing

Anyone putting clothes on cats are braver people than me. That said, a bloke up the road had a Siamese on a lead the other day, don't think I've ever seen any species be giving less of a s**t than it was. Maybe the youtube vids are all fake Laughing
EvilBastard
Overbomber

PostPost #6  Posted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Wanted - Sisters Zippo Reply with quote Back to top

Planet Dave wrote:
Anyone putting clothes on cats are braver people than me. That said, a bloke up the road had a Siamese on a lead the other day, don't think I've ever seen any species be giving less of a s**t than it was. Maybe the youtube vids are all fake Laughing

Used to be a fella in Leeds, walked around with a cat (on a lead) perched on his shoulder. Cat looked to be unfazed by the whole experience, but it always made my day when I'd see them in the Merrion, doing a little Morrison's shopping.
Planet Dave
Overbomber

PostPost #7  Posted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Wanted - Sisters Zippo Reply with quote Back to top

EvilBastard wrote:
Used to be a fella in Leeds, walked around with a cat (on a lead) perched on his shoulder. Cat looked to be unfazed by the whole experience, but it always made my day when I'd see them in the Merrion, doing a little Morrison's shopping.

Awwww Very Happy cheers for that Feelgood Image Of The Day Laughing sounds like a very 'Merrion Centre' kind of thing to see, not that I ever did. I do miss the NIMPAWWWWW guy though, selling his Evening Post's We are not worthy!

Anyway yes, sorry Dom, Zippos ....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Trading All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: