why is my post got deleted ?

Have you established a good reputation at HL and got some Sisters stuff to sell or trade with the community? Or are you searching for that elusive ultra rare live bootleg from 1988? Ever had a bad experience with a trader on Ebay? Let us all know here. Outdated threads will be purged over time.

Warning: Newcomers posting here first will be treated like spammers. At least have the courtesy to say hello in General Chat first...
yoda027
Road Kill

how about you send me a mail....
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

how about you play nice (or f**k off to ebay?)
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
yoda027
Road Kill

well i am trying to be nice but i don't really understand what i did wrong.
i want to know what is my collection worth .... and am not selling anything yet.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Spamming the boards isn't approved of.

It says so in the rules.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Silver_Owl
The Don

yoda027 wrote:well i am trying to be nice but i don't really understand what i did wrong.
i want to know what is my collection worth .... and am not selling anything yet.
Listen, the point is - this forum is for fans of The Sisters Of Mercy. Some of those fans may want to trade amongst themselves.

This is not a forum for people to gauge how much their unwanted records are worth before selling them on ebay.

So...if you like The Sisters Of Mercy and you want to talk about them - stick around.
If you don't, head over to ebay and put a starting bid of a pound.

Thanks now. :D
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.