My band - new album, new songs.

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
TheGoodSon
Amphetamine Filth

So, I am one half of a duo from southern Sweden called Kenny and the Foodboxes, or K&tF for short (yes, that name does come with a lot of backstory). We just released our second album independently, and it is entitled "Alla som inte är på flykt från något, räck upp en hand" ("Anyone who isn´t running away from something, raise your hand").
Lyrics are all in Swedish, although we do for some bizarre reason seem to have gained some sort of fanbase in America...

Anyhoo, the cd is available now, and the download options thingy will happen really soon. Also, the whole album will shortly be available on Spotify.
For now, though, listen to many of the tracks on http://myspace.com/kennyandthefoodboxes
And should you like it, order the album. :wink:
The dominant need of the needy soul is to be needed.