My new wheels

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

Since I considered it time to give meself a treat, I bought myself this USSR-monster.
It's a Ural Retro... It costed me approx. 6500 €.
You can touch me...

For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
Black Shuck
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth
Location: Sitting in a sleazy snack bar, sucking sickly sausage rolls

Ooh nice Bike Izzy!

I'm not showing off or anything, but if anyone's interested I drive a 1981 De Lorean, one of only 600 ever sold in Europe (due to major problems with the Northern Irish 'De Lorean' company, as some of you older posters may remember) - less then 10,000 were ever produced for the whole world, but to find a Euro, right-hand drive model is extremely hard.

this isn't actually my car (never photod it), mine isn't as anywhere near as perfect as this one, but here's a pic of a (left hand drive) yank one on ebay:

here's another view showing the famous 'gull' doors:

It's always tempting to pick up women by offering them a ride in my 'time machine' (a la back to the future)

It's also hard to fight the urge to do 'Doc Brown' impressions!
Last edited by Black Shuck on 14 Jun 2003, 21:02, edited 1 time in total.
Gazza for England manager
Andy TG
Overbomber

Black Shuk wrote:I'm not showing off or anything, but if anyone's interested I drive a 1981 De Lorean, one of only 600 ever sold in Europe (due to major problems with the Northern Irish 'De Lorean' company, as some of you older posters may remember) - less then 10,000 were ever produced for the whole world, but to find a Euro, right-hand drive model is extremely hard.

this isn't actually my car (never photod it), mine isn't as anywhere near as perfect as this one, but here's a pic of a (left hand drive) yank one on ebay:

here's another view showing the famous 'gull' doors:

It's always tempting to pick up women by offering them a ride in my 'time machine' (a la back to the future)

It's also hard to fight the urge to do 'Doc Brown' impressions!

WOW - I want one!

Did you happen to find a kilo of "Coke" under the drivers when you bought it? - I do remember why "De Lorean" went out of business! ;-)

I hear that the MGP / KMPG are lousy and you must avoid parking in Multi Storey Car Parks !
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
Black Shuck

AndyTheGoth wrote:

WOW - I want one!

Did you happen to find a kilo of "Coke" under the drivers when you bought it? - I do remember why "De Lorean" went out of business! ;-)

I hear that the MGP / KMPG are lousy and you must avoid parking in Multi Storey Car Parks !
Yeah, it's a pain in the arse, it just wasn't designed for practicality. it's also a nightmare to get spares, as you can probably imagine. and it's sometimes hard to avoid whacking people in the face as you open the doors! But I don't care cos it's the coolest car EVER!

Shame De Lorean went out of business before more could be produced. And if you're interested in buying one, they aren't as pricey as you may think, the real challenge is finding someone willing to sell one. Worth tracking down, though- As any De Lorean owner will tell you, they handle as well as any squillion pound supercar.
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

A 'De Lorean' is a very cool car. :notworthy: I even got a picture of one. I was at Universal studios, and just had to get my picture take with the car :roll: :roll:

Ok I tried and tried, but nope, wouldent work to put my pic in here.. Im not that smart :roll: :roll: :urff:
myspace.com/lynchfanatic
X
Shooting Fire From The Hip

Black Shuk....... You are the man!
I Didnt know anyone but Quiffy was into cars here.
Have I got a bunch of numbers to share with you ..... Heh heh heh
Auto erotica ..... Bring it on.

Got a 57 Chevy Belair with a 283 bored to 289 ci... Got a GMC671 with twin 650 double pumpers. got edelbrock Nascar hardware throughout.... Got 150hp on N2o... Got big fins and bad brakes... Got black n flames.... got spikes n skulls... I like cars ..... I like em a lot!
You can keep your Krishna burger's, and your Glastonbury hippie's, you can stick your frothy lager and your blow wave hair styles.
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

Got a venerable oldeAlfa that is still good for 150mph...on a private test track of course :twisted:

[/list]
Todays sarcasm is tomorrow's news
DrDoom
Road Kill

got a very dark purple Lotus Elise

dd
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

Got a Corsa 1.2 16v SRi 8)

Yay for boy racer stylee :lol:

Except I don't. Coz I'm not a teenager any more... :cry:
24.24.2.489 Deceased
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Black Shuk wrote:I'm not showing off or anything, but if anyone's interested I drive a 1981 De Lorean...
*Faints*

Kick ASS!!! ;D :kiss: :notworthy: My bf is SOOOOOOOOOOO jealous!!! :twisted:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Black Shuck

Does anyone know what car, if any, is driven by Von?
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

X wrote:Black Shuk....... You are the man!
Muahahaha - yeeessss...*lusts* :twisted: I *LOVE* cars - especially of the bad-ass "muscle" variety. Here's my dream car:

http://ultimategto.com/scripts/showcar. ... 9c_00047_1

Mmmmm...talk about "sex on wheels!" :twisted: ;D :oops: :innocent: :von:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Andy TG
Overbomber

SINsister wrote:
Muahahaha - yeeessss...*lusts* :twisted: I *LOVE* cars - especially of the bad-ass "muscle" variety. Here's my dream car:

@ Sinny :notworthy: - Girl you have class - that is a choice automobile :D

I WANT ONE !!!!!!! :twisted:
This Is M & S S & M
Andy TG
Overbomber

I must confess that I have an overriding desire for BMW's - OK I know they are very common, and somewhat generic - but I love them!

The following link is all you need to see to know why!

http://www.bmw.com/bmwe/products/automo ... loads.html

In particular the First jpeg on the second row down - WOW !

Knew You'd Be Pleased.....
This Is M & S S & M
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

:roll: As stupid as I am, I gave up trying to get my pic in my reply. So Ill just post a link. Duh, why didnt I think of that earlier? :roll: :oops:

Its a picture of a picture taken with my web cam, so its real bad..

www.geocities.com/lynchfanatic/car

@ Sin Sister.. Wow, thats what I call a car :wink:
myspace.com/lynchfanatic
DrDoom
Road Kill

Black Shuk wrote:Does anyone know what car, if any, is driven by Von?
Nissan Patrol the last I heard

I beleive the Viper's still 'sick'

dd
Master Margarita
Amphetamine Filth

Porsche. There is no substitute.
When was the last time you cut the catwalk caviar?
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Got a 57 Chevy Belair with a 283 bored to 289 ci... Got a GMC671 with twin 650 double pumpers. got edelbrock Nascar hardware throughout.... Got 150hp on N2o... Got big fins and bad brakes... Got black n flames.... got spikes n skulls... I like cars ..... I like em a lot!
Oddly enough......... I've a toy 57 Chevy Belair, black with blue flames sitting right in front of me on my desk, was a Valentine's gift..... I've fashioned her a hood stay, I call her Planet Girl. Those ghost flames wouldnt be purple would they and she wouldn't be wearing purple fuzzy dice from Las Vegas would she?

My real car is a 2000 Chevy Impala with 4 speed over drive and sun roof. Nice teal color. Drives like a bitch in heat! Love her.
Last edited by Black Planet on 29 Jul 2003, 19:38, edited 3 times in total.
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

He makes some comment at his web stie about an old mercedes, cant remember the year.

www.sistersofmercy.com
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

SINsister wrote:

Try this for sex on wheels!!

:wink:

http://www.corvettes-musclecars.com/mop ... daHardtop/
Andie
Overbomber

Black Planet wrote:
Try this for sex on wheels!!

:wink:

http://www.corvettes-musclecars.com/mop ... daHardtop/

not my style...

imagine Noddy's car...now you're cooking!
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.
Big Si
School Bully

Black Planet wrote:
He makes some comment at his web stie about an old mercedes, cant remember the year.

www.sistersofmercy.com
8 litre V10 Dodge Viper. Okay, strictly speaking this isn't exactly mine, but hey... One of the world's most impractical cars: the handbrake is a bastard, the roof leaks, the electronics are dodgy, it jumps at bumps and tramlines at the slightest hint of a rut. I wouldn't dream of cornering it in the wet. On the other hand, this black one is the best looking car ever and it's frighteningly fast in the right conditions. It goes round corners like a plank in a rail-gun (until, I suspect, the tyres just lose it) and the acceleration makes you laugh out loud. A gorgeous summer day, Gary Glitter on the stereo, and Life Is Good. In a very dangerous kind of way.

For sale: F registered Mercedes 230E, white, automatic, two previous owners. Answers to the name "Enterprise". One scuffed bumper and a slight dent in one back door. No phaser damage.

Today's vehicle of choice is a long-wheelbase Nissan Patrol, which looks like a tank and drives like ... a car, only much slower. Some people will tell you that the words "turbo diesel intercooler" sound sexy. I'm not one of them. I also believe that if you want to throw almost two and a half tonnes down the road, it might be nice to have more than two and a half litres to do it with (actually more than 2.8). Never mind. The Patrol's got room for Big Stuff, and the ashtray in the Merc is full.
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis