Darwin awards candidate...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/05/17 ... mia_death/
Grow-lamps roast Yorkshire dope farmer in his sleep

A West Yorkshire cannabis grower died of hyperthermia after halogen lamps in his illicit indoor dope plantation heated his house to a fatal 38°C, the Sun reports.

Luke Holmes, 28, constructed "three foil-lined tents each containing marijuana plants", nurtured by a "battery" of halogens. He died in bed and was discovered by friends three days later in the property in Halifax.

Police officers "almost fainted from the heat when they entered the property on a warm day last June", the Sun explains.

An inquest in Bradford "heard that Holmes was a drug user, although no drugs were found in his system". His death was declared an accident, provoked by fatal overheating
dick.
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

One guy I used to know managed to set a sofa on fire with the roach-end of a jay without realising. He went to bed while it was just smouldering, fortunately the smoke alarms woke him up. Smoke damage did for most of the flat (and contents), and IIRC it wasn't even his flat...
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

We had a raid on a house at the end of our cul-de-sac a couple of years ago with a farm in the loft. It was cool.
Four strings good, six strings bad
hetfieldsmullet
Road Kill

One of the funniest drug related tales from me yoof was when my mate thought he was being raided. All his plants were on the windowsill and balcony of his bathroom at the time so when he saw Police pull up outside the house he legged it upstairs and quickly dumped as much as he could carry on next doors balcony.
The Police were actually raiding next door looking for the lad in relation to some muggings. The plants they found were a bonus.