Amsterdam Record Shops

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
bismarck
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

One more thread from me.

Can we get a good list of record shops in Amsterdam going in this thread? I'll be there, too (in addition to Hamburg), and I would love to hear your recommendations.

Thank you in advance.

Trevor
The great questions of the day will not be
resolved by speeches and majority decisions,
but by iron and blood.
- Otto von Bismarck
bangles
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

From my adventures on last year on the last sisters tour... I'd recommend Record Friend, not sure the address but it was near a big square & not too far from the main train station & there was another good one near the Paradiso - could be called Second Life? Not the most detailed information - I grant you! (Sorry)
There was also a great shop in Hamburg - can't for the life of me think of it's name but it was right beside the hotel I stayed in & that was The Altan - Beim Grünen Jäger 23, Hamburg, 20359 - about 10 mins walk from the Reeperbahn... Heartily recommend it! Hope you have a great trip!
Asperum Aestimate Fimi Aliquid Hodie