Never have I been so disgusted...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

Before you click on this (if you choose to) I want to convey how totally and utterly sickened I am at Hollywood, an actual place I'm going to next year, for green lighting this film to be made...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1438176/

To me this is like re-making The Empire Strikes Back, The Terminator, Close Encounters, and on and on.

THEY CAN'T BE ALLOWED TO DO DO THIS!!! :evil:
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
christophe
Overbomber

have you seen this disgrace? clicky :urff:

oh, btw, did anyone see the A-Team movie yet? should it be worth it?
Another Shade of You.
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

They invented the death penalty for this... :|

I saw some of the A Team snippets, it won't work for me...

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
DeWinter
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Purple Light wrote:Before you click on this (if you choose to) I want to convey how totally and utterly sickened I am at Hollywood, an actual place I'm going to next year, for green lighting this film to be made...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1438176/

To me this is like re-making The Empire Strikes Back, The Terminator, Close Encounters, and on and on.

THEY CAN'T BE ALLOWED TO DO DO THIS!!! :evil:
Colin Farrell?? Hardly my idea for suave Mr Dandridge. Tennant would be funny as Peter Vincent though, but surely he's too young to play a washed-up Hammer actor?
You really want to be revolted, how about the utterly unfunny Russell Brand playing Drop Dead Fred! Or the re-make of "Excalibur"..
"Vengeance. Justice. Fire and blood.."
Europa
Amphetamine Filth

If they ever re make Terminator or Aliens :evil: :evil: :evil:
Om began to feel the acute depression that steals over every realist in the presence of an optimist.
christophe
Overbomber

Europa wrote:If they ever re make Terminator or Aliens :evil: :evil: :evil:
they are working on a Alien prequel :urff:
Another Shade of You.
DocSommer
Slight Overbomber

christophe wrote:have you seen this disgrace? clicky :urff:

oh, btw, did anyone see the A-Team movie yet? should it be worth it?
I wouldn't pay a dime to see that crap but I think I'm curious enough to check it out as soon as it's available "somewhere"...
Petseri
Overbomber

christophe wrote:oh, btw, did anyone see the A-Team movie yet? should it be worth it?
Fir those who have received something from me in the post, you may have guessed that I would see it. I went with low expectation but was pleasantly surprised. Even 10 minutes into the film, I thought that I was going to hate it, but then I saw what it was doing and enjoyed it. There were enough nods to the past to keep me happy, but also enough of its own to keep its own identity too.

Blast probably will hate it. Maybe he will like my related addition to the youtube thread.
Garbageman

Nooooo
Like pushing a marsmallow into a piggy bank
originalgoth

I hate all these remakes they're coming up with these days.

The green Hornet, The A Team, Arthur and now The Smurfs......
Even Vinnie Jones wants to buy the rights to Escape to Victory and do a remake of it.

Another thing that really gets my goat is the prequels, Star Wars has got a lot to answer for on that one. Then we had the Prequels to Hannibal, Batman, Spiderman...The list seems to be endless.

It seems these days that they're already talking about parts 2 & 3 of a movie before the first one has finished showing in cinemas.

The whole movie industry needs to come up with more original ideas for new movies & give us a break from these remakes.
And I ride down the Highway 101
By the side of the ocean, headed for Sunset

Black Planet according to originalGoth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hYeYgNIntQ